IDW Collection Volume 4

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by RamenJunkie, Apr 2, 2012.

1. RamenJunkie

RamenJunkie Lameazoid.com

Hey, anyone know of a place to get IDW Collection Volume 4 for a reasonable price, or if it's going to maybe get reissued? It seems to be out of stock everywhere.

2. Dinobots Rule

Dinobots Rule Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    im in the same boat with you. everywhere i look its 100.00 to 600.00. wtf !!

3. RamenJunkie

RamenJunkie Lameazoid.com

I was waiting a bit on Volume 3 but it more or less went out of stock on Amazon last week. I got one of the last "ten in stock" for fear of it becoming impossible to get.

4. Dinobots Rule

Dinobots Rule Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yea i have 1, 2 , 3 and 5. volume 4 is becoming frustrating to find. im ok with paying a mark up for something out of print but not the crazy prices i see.

5. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    They've been pretty good about reprinting them ~ I'd hang tight and see (maybe Botcon will bring some clarification)

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i remember i got ripped off geting 4-i ordered it when it was in stock, then they cancelled my order without telling me for no reason. There ended up being a legit reason, but i don't remember it and i did end up with #4, though dont remember how anymore...

good luck-i remember it being tough to find again, and that i lucked into it.

7. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

They should keep the IDW collections in print. I would imagine it's easier to print those instead of all the individual trades they comprise of.

8. poplockgrimlock

poplockgrimlock Dreamer

Just echoing everyone - I've been watching out for volume 4 for a while now. I have the other four collections so far (paid approx $31 for each), and it's lame I ended up reading them out of "order". I try to check Amazon daily but... it's been several weeks now.
    Get on that, IDW!

9. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    I got one off of Amazon a few weeks back for $50. Aside from when it first came out, that's the cheapest I've found (and the most I've paid for any of these hardcovers so far).