IDW Collection 5 (AHM) Misprint?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by cylence, Dec 27, 2011.

1. cylence

cylence Always the quiet one..

News Credits:
    Can anyone else with IDW Collection #5 confirm this misprint in their copy: Beginning of issue 8, pages 161-178 are messed up, replacing duplicate pages from issue 7 over about half the content? Page 161 should be Ratchet and Sunstreaker, but instead is the "who gave you this information" page (pg 146). What should be pages 164, 165, 168, 169, 172, 173, 176 are all also messed up. It can't be a collation issue since the other side of the pages are correct.

Just want to confirm what is kind of a let down since I haven't created an account on the IDW boards before today and have to wait "up to 24 hours" for the confirmation email to allow me to post there.

2. Predakwon

Predakwon ...Green Lantern's light!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didn't read it yet, but I looked over mine where you stated you problems and I don't have them.

Can you return it?

3. cylence

cylence Always the quiet one..

News Credits:
    That's good news. I can return mine, but without another copy to look at, I didn't want to go through the process only to find the same issue. It's not what I'd consider to be an easy to make printing error, so I wouldn't be surprised to find there is a batch of messed up ones out there.