IDW brings you New Transformers PSP Comics, on a New Day!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, May 6, 2010.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Here is this week's handy IDW checklist of new and featured comics now arriving on Wednesday's in the Sony MediaGo and Playstation Stores for your PSP!

TRANSFORMERS: Last Stand Of The WRECKERS #1
    The Autobot special ops crew, The Wreckers, are sent to investigate Garrus-9, a prison that fell to the Decepticons three years ago with no communication in or out since. Who's really behind the prison siege, and what dark secret awaits Springer there? Writer/artist Nick Roche (Maximum Dinobots) does all the dirty work.

TRANSFORMERS: Nefarious #3
    Capturing SOUNDWAVE is one thing, holding onto him quite another... as BUMBLEBEE, JOLT, KNOCK OUT and DUNE RUNNER are about to find out! And while the Autobots and Decepticons continue to stumble in the dark, National Security Director Theodore Galloway closes in on the secrets of Project: Nefarious... but his days are numbered!

TRANSFORMERS: #6
    It's the AUTOBOTS versus the biggest foe they've faced since DEVASTATOR! But with Optimus Prime in captivity, do our heroes stand a chance? The action keeps coming courtesy of Mike Costa and Don Figueroa!

To see demos and thier catalog, click here!

2. Acteon

Acteon Overworked

Ebay:
    I'm glad they've caught up with Ongoing, saves me trying to find it at the local(ish) comic shop.

Much prefer to get single issues digitally, makes it easier (and cheaper) to enjoy the issues while I wait for the trades.