Ideologies of Factions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by PolythenePrime, Oct 7, 2012.

1. PolythenePrime

PolythenePrime Well-Known Member

Whenever I watch or read a source of TF fiction, I usually find myself intrigued by the differing thoughts and ideas presented by the warring factions. Be it autobot, decepticon, maximal, predacon or anything else.. I'm just curious as to what you guys think of the different political ideologies that the different factions throughout TF fiction share. How do they differ? How do they change through different continuities? How are they presented? Who is morally right? Opinions Welcomed!

2. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

I like to think of it in my fanon as a war between the differences between the two leaders' mottoes. On the one hand, The Autobots believe that freedom is the most important thing while the decepticons believe in "Peace; even if through tyranny". Which one's right is a tricky story; which is the point to me.

3. PolythenePrime

PolythenePrime Well-Known Member

Both leaders show flawed views to begin with. Well, at least they show single-mindedness towards a war lasting millions of years. The ones in between, the other bots, are the ones who show the most interesting opinions I think.