Identity

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Moroni Prime, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    So I was going through some old cd-r's from as far back as 2003 (before I got a bigger hard drive), just browsing through old files, seeing what files I could salvage off of them, and came across something I had completely forgotten about.

It was an album called "Identity". It was a joint venture between the band Hollowed, and TFW2005's Tony Bacala. It was pretty neat hearing something like that after all these years. Brought me back to memories of looking forward to the new 'Energon', and the new 'Alternators' line. Back in the last days of Universe 1.0 and Armada. Unicron was still a big deal fans had waited 17 years for, nobody knew or cared who Michael Bay was. Hasbro had imported (albeit altered) masterpiece convoy as 20th anniversary Optimus Prime. The 20th anniversary of the Transformers was really a wonderful time to experience.

And then I got to thinking, we've had three series, and two movies since then, with plenty more goodies on the way in the coming year. Would there be any chance of putting together a second Identity album? Or perhaps expanding upon the one that was already released? Would Tony and Hollowed be up to the task?

Discuss.

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

The good times. I wish I was back in 2003. No, scratch that. I wish I was back in 2005. To start a clean slate on things TF related and not. God, I hate growing old.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Tony Bacala did a joint venture with a band and put together an album? Cool! I did not know that.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  4. Nez Pierce

Nez Pierce @evildanish

News Credits:
    back in the day his music was one of the primary features of the site...that and Car Robots episodes.

5. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Tell me about it. Anyway, I still enjoy Tony B's special Cybercon Expo 2005 CD. I even put it on my ipod.