Identifying G1 Ravage?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LadyStarscream, Nov 6, 2006.

1. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

Is there a sure way to identify Ravage? I have a few that all look basically the same to me, but I cant tell if any slight changes in printing, markings, or stickers are just common variations though out the official run, knock offs, licensed knock offs or something else! There are no markings on any of them, no rub signs, although 2 of them have decepticon stickers on them. I didn’t outright purchase any of these, they all came from vintage lots either from yard sales or ebay many many years ago. Each ravage came from a different place, so I didn’t just buy a lot of them or something. These are a result of many years of purchasing random lots. If I decide to sell or trade any of these eventually, I don’t want to misrepresent what I have, also I don’t want to keep a fake because it seems to be in the best shape and end up selling all the real ones.
    Help!

2. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

there are no copyrights on ravage saddly. however, one way of telling is the size of the eye paint. official ravage has a slightly longer and wider eye paint application.

3. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  4. LadyStarscream

LadyStarscream Queen of Cybertron

So as far as value goes I guess it's the same across the board in the TF community as long as it looks real? I know all the ones I have are vintage just judging from the condition and the lots they came with. None seem to be cheap knock offs, all seem similiar in quality.