identify this and value check Plz

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by romeosrealmshop, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

HI GUYS, I JUST WANTED TO SHOW MY OPTIMUS PRIME AND HOW HE IS SO MANGLED SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE THE SITUATION IM IN WITH HIM :/ WAS GONNA SHOW A pICTURE OF THIS LITTLE TANK AND RED MINI BOT TOO, just to show some tf's in my own thread without making a new one. check out the last page.
    then, I have a few more pieces as well that i will show you guys, for now, Please let me know what you all think about this leg ?
    it is my Transformer piece of the day!!! YAY!!! :)  i love it now, what do you guys think of it, please?
    THE TRANSFORMER LEG (RED, MARKED japanese :)  takara ltd 1980 1982, WOW, the smallest things in life can be the greatest :)  , IS MY transformer *Piece of the day if anyone wants to out-do it if possible)
    The black and purple missile Launcher: It's G1 Friends. Whats his name and whats his Loose Launcher Value? I have a brand new 2008 version of him but hehe, i dont read japanese and forget his name. Ramjet right?

the green and white gun is not transformer related or yes?

AlSO, does anyone hav a Spare head for the transformer (black gmc) in the Picture? Whats his name and help me un-behead him if ya can.

Thanks Friends. cant wait to hear what you guys think about these four pieces. the LIttle red baby being the most questioned..........

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    DOTM Ironhide? and a g1 skywarp missle launcher is all I can recognize.

3. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Looks like TB's leg and that white gun is not a TF gun.

4. romeosrealmshop

thanks Friend, i didnt think the gun was any good :)  excellent man so tb , huh, awesome :) 

5. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

In the state they're in? Not much value to be had.

I think the non-TF gun comes from a Gundam kit. Couldn't tell you which one for the life of me.

6. romeosrealmshop

Thanks for your reply Blunder :)  wow, transbot , you have a lotta posts :)  gg Man.

7. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    the white gun is from Mirai Sentai Timeranger/Power Rangers Timeforce

black figure is HFTD Deluxe Ironhide and the missile launcher is to G1 Skywarp. the red & chrome leg looks to be from G1 Trailbreaker or a Gobot

value- $1 for all of it

but heres a nice site for ya to use so you can stop making these threads http://www.tfu.info/

8. romeosrealmshop

I plan to keep all my discussion in this thread Friend. I didnt mean to open multiple threads, im learning. I'm sorry. I'm ok to chat with guys about these pieces in this thread though right friends?

9. romeosrealmshop

thanks man, i mainly just wanted the id on the red leg and i'm very proud of the g1 missile launcher as well :)  i love skywarp and ramjet, theyre awesome. I use to have them when i was little.
    I just threw the gun in because i didnt know what it was, but its amazing how you guys still know :)  GG! I am gonna post another pic or two in a few moments :)  needed that leg Id, Thanks Man and check out my pics I post soon and yes i do have a few knock offs to Id so keep me posted.

10. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Yep. Trailbreaker leg. Missing tire and badly worn though. The white gun does look familar but I'm certain it's not TF. The Skywarp launcher could be from anything though, a reissue or even a KO. Did the launchers ever have details on them that could confirm it's vintage G1?
    Not much real all-round value there though.

Quoted namecalling removed -TFW2005 staff

I reckon things would be smoother all-round to just post an answer to the OP's question and then leave it alone. If someone else has already posted the answer then leave the thread alone. If he's here just to troll the site or rile people then the 'joke' will get old really quickly once he's not getting his jollies filled and he'll stop once people stop playing to him. At the very least he'll get his answers, the thread won't get locked, and he can keep re-using it to post new pictures and questions rather than making another new thread and the tiresome process starting all over again.

And with that I'm out. :) 

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
  11. romeosrealmshop

Originally Posted by Transbot90210 View Post
    Plastic crack...the addiction is real!

Agrees to the fullest

12. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

You wouldn't get much. Trailbreaker's leg is too bitched up for anyone to want. The Skywarp launcher might catch some interest since there are always people looking to complete their original seekers. Lastly, I think a customizer would be willing to buy the Ironhide and white rifle from you.

13. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

heres a bit of pic evidence for ya with that white gun. you can probably get a scout to hold it but I highly doubt it

14. romeosrealmshop

wow, satom, you deserve rank bro( O , my bad, you already have it all :) , you all do, thanks !!!!!!!!!! i am getting to my other pics soon guys, i just couldnt wait to come in and say hi though, yay!!!!!!!!!! SO, Kind Sir, how many times do i get to post in my thread before it closes itself? infinite, as long as i act mature?

15. Chykin

Chykin Well-Known Member

That poor mangled Deluxe Ironhide...

16. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    its the mods closing the threads as long as this doesnt go into the discussions the others have gone into itll stay open for a very long time

17. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Sentinel did it...

18. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Boom, headshot? Also, nothing in the picture is really valuable. You could probably get a buck or two for all of it. It's mainly junk and customizer fodder at this point.

19. romeosrealmshop

I do appreciate the oppinions on the toys having no value friends but i believe that the g1 launcher is worth 6-18$ and I believe that the leg is worth 3-27$,
    from the way you guys talk about ironhide, hes 5.50$
    the white and black and green powerrangers gun is $4.00
    FOrgive me but i belieive these ratings are very transformer accurate.
    what does help me though is ID-ing them and knowing what I have :)  I still will be getting to my other pics later but have to pick my wife up at work but thankfully the transformer fan said my thread will still be here :) 

20. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

I'm not going to participate in what will inevitably get this thread closed, but I will say this:

As Transformers fans, who buy (and sell!) Transformers both here and on eBay, I think I can accurately say that we have a very good idea of what the value of a given figure or piece is. If you ask for our advice and then flagrantly ignore it, it's not going to win you much positive response. If you've already decided what you're going to try to charge for them, then don't ask us for their value. Seriously, the only way any of this is even going to get you more than maybe a dollar per piece, if that, is if someone's in dire need of a piece, and even then, you won't make much more.

I'm not going to harp on your practices, because that's not my place. I wouldn't buy from you, but only because the items you offer are not worth the prices you have them for, to me. Maybe they're worth that to you, or to someone else, who knows. But your methods need some work. We're willing to help and welcome you as a board member, but you have to take equal steps - take criticism when it's valid, take advice when asked for, all that. You have talked a number of times about staying positive and such as far as TF discussion is concerned, and that's noble, but TF discussion is always in flux, and you have to learn to roll with that. If you're on this path that makes you appear to be obstinate and willfully ignorant, as well as ignoring anything bad that comes your way, you'll continue to get mocked. If you're doing this just to troll, great social experiment, I hope you're having your fun. If you're being honest about this, however, you might want to heed my advice, and the advice already given to you. There's numerous reasons most of your threads so far have been closed, and the other people's reactions are not the only ones, I'm certain.

Also, and this is a minor thing, but it can go a long way - put a little more effort into having coherent posts, with decent spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Not perfect by any means, but readable and not offensive to the eye. That, and avoid posting so many threads about the same topic - you're looking for identification for parts, keep it in one thread (which you said you're going to be doing with this thread, provided it doesn't get closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.