Ideas Wanted for fan-made CGI Transformers Series and/or Movies!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Galvanitro, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Hey all! Man, I'm starting to get around all over the site...

I've been working with various modeling programs (Autodesk Maya, etc.) and while it'll be months before I could really do anything (with work and all), I was wondering (since it would need to be planned in advance)...

Would you like to see a fan-made Transformers series and/or movie(s)? With completely new and fan-made CGI, fan voice actors, music, sounds, etc.? (Music and sounds may be modified versions of originals, but they still will be edited in some way)

If you do want to see it, what characters and stories?

Be serious, I don't want some jokesters.

I'm looking for all kinds of ideas. I can't make up my mind myself. One thing I will say is, keep the cast small. There's a reason TF: Prime doesn't have a lot of characters...

(Note: Mods, move this to Transformers Discussion if you need to; I just figured since it was directly related to videos, it should be here.)

2. combust

combust gobotronian

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    a story of the autobots that fled cybertron before the war broke out would be neat, have them go through a singularity and end up in gobotron when it was organic could be a cool revelation

3. xeno

xeno xeno

News Credits:
    I'd like to see this done. Something dark where the main cast is a group of characters that we have never seen as main characters before. I'd like to see something along those lines.

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh, a dark story would be cool. I'm always a fan of stuff set on Cybertron before contact with Humans. A dark story of a small group of soldiers in an unwinnable situation, who all die throughout the series, would be pretty good. That's the type of war story I'm in the mood for.

Also, if you would need voice actors it seems these boards have people who are interested (myself included).

Just take your time, polish it up and make it as good as you can.

5. Xenon

Xenon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How about a series based on a small team of Autobots who are in search of the missing Ark and it's crew? That way it could be tied into the original series and yet span it's own stories and adventures. Perhaps have Shockwave or Lord Straxus as the main villian, as these are characters who would prefere both Megatron and Prime to remain missing.

The Autobots search party could even include characters such as Kup or other Autobots who didn't show up until season 3 as well as some new characters.

6. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I like it.

Actually, the idea of a Gobot/ Transformers crossover sounds like fun in general. Maybe a small delegation of Gobots arrives on Cybertron seeking assistance for their war-torn planet, but then their mission goes horribly wrong.

Either that or just do a Transformers version of the A-team.

7. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Thanks for the suggestions!

These are the details I've sorted out:

1. Original Continuity.

I don't feel like having to conform to an existing reality, no matter how much leeway I have. I feel I can make a much better product this way.

2. It's a movie.

While I had thought about doing a series, and maybe someday I will; for my first project that won't be tests; It shall be about a 110 minute movie.

3. No Earth.

Not yet...

4. Springer and Shockwave will be part of the cast.

The Autobot Team:
    Springer, Prowl, Trailbreaker, Wheeljack, Powerglide, and new fan-character: Crusher (Name Pending)

The Decepticon Team:
    Shockwave, Slugslinger, Rampage (G1), Frenzy (RTS), Hook, and new fan-character: Burner (Name Pending)

5. That's it.

I have not thought of a plot yet, though I'm seriously trying to.

Keep the suggestions coming!

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Bring Coolhand's 'Out of the Dead Land' photo-comic to life.

9. Sorrow Six Star

Sorrow Six Star Close Countach

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    animation is hard work you might want to think about making some shorts first.
    I have a story idea but it's too earth-centric to be feasible.

10. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Optimus and Megatron went missing/died. Either Prowl or Bumblebee is temporarily in charge of the Autobots until a new Prime is named. Jazz takes a small team and intercepts a Decepticon strike force. The Decepticons are being led by Starscream, Shockwave and Soundwave, but each are trying to squeeze out the other two.

Autobots:
    Jazz - Leader and 2nd in Command of the Autobots, head of special operations. He also has his "Sound & Light Show" attack. (Combo of G1 and Animated, without the Cyberninja crap)

Brawn - 2nd in Command of Jazz's team. Crusty old bot, short and stout, really REALLY strong, has plenty of experience and old war stories to share. He's a hell of a brawler, uses guns first as they're weaker than his fists. Close friend to Jazz, who looks up to Brawn for advise (like common relationships of Optimus and Ironhide), he's the "wise old bot" to the rest of the crew, giving advice and playing enforcer. (Animated Ratchet, Bayverse Jetfire and nearly all versions of Kup rolled into one)

First Aid - Nicknamed "Faye", the medic of the group, wants to help and preserve life, but is filled with anger, hatred and frustration for those who seek to destroy it, as well as for himself for losing lives under his care. He keeps these emotions bottled in to stay strong for patients and the rest of the crew, tries to laugh alot, but his demons haunt him when he's alone in thought. May, or may not, eventually help form the "Protectobots" with the other original members. (Modeled off Wade from "Saving Private Ryan")

Glyph - She's the mechanic and tech geek, even though she's a behind the scenes gal, she can burst into a furious rage and fight like a berserker. Overall she's very sweet, smart and caring. (Mainly modeled off of Kaylee from "Firefly")

Roadbuster - Heavy gunner, gritty, brutal and doesn't give a goddamn, loves to fight and kill 'cons. He used to be a Decepticon, until he was betrayed by his old friend and gladiator partner (thinking Mudslinger). Mudslinger had revealed info and sold out Roadbuster's brother (Thresh, either a neutral or Autobot), Mudslinger killed Thresh, and tried to kill Roadbuster. May, or may not, eventually join the "Wreckers". (Modeled off Animal Mother from "Full Metal Jacket", as well as Blain from "Predator")

Skydive - Bookworm, flier, scout, he's smart and a damn good fighter, he just wishes he didn't have to. He'd rather read, learn and help than engage in combat. Also may, or may not, eventually form his group (the Aerialbots) with the other original members. (Sort of a geeky Bumblebee)

Decepticons
    Shockwave - No real need for description.

Flatline - Renound doctor on Cybertron, takes care that his work is done, but none for his patients' comfortabilities. Well spoken, professional, psychologically intact, not a "mad scientist", was actually a former member of those in the higher classes, before the war, that helped fund the Decepticon 'cause, alongside former Senator Ratbat. While caring for the health of his teammates, he's still a bit of a sadist. Think Ratchet, but when he welds a few stitches together, he DOESN'T give a little EMP burst to the area.

Lugnut - Like Shockwave, in that there's no real need to describe 'em. He's mostly the same as Animated, just a LOT more violent.

Vortex - Interrogator, big guy, damn good warrior, a little screwy in the head, but knows what kind of torture will do the job to get the information out of anyone (and it's not always physical). Despite his own psyche being a bit kaput, he is a master at psychological warfare, and intelligence gathering. He doesn't usually take stances or preferences concerning the cultures of the societies that the Decepticons take over, but he really enjoys the humans' discoveries of intelligence gathering via "microexpressions". Has a Eastern European accent. May or may not eventually join the "Combaticons".

Wildrider - Expert terrorist, he knows how to spread chaos in JUST the right way. Whether it's destroying a bridge, a hospital, a fire hydrant, or even building a fake stop sign, he knows how to herd civilians into panic. His small size, compared to other 'Cons (but about as big as an average Autobot), allows him to slip away in cities undetected. Wildrider is also an expert on urban warfare, knowing how to neutralize (or deactive) enemies using alleyways, booby traps on buildings, or fake being a parked car to back-stab you. May or may not eventually join the "Stunticons".