Ideas/Theories About Animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by darksage78, Dec 19, 2007.

1. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Transformers Animated Speculations

I realize its a bit early considering the preview hasn't even aired yet but I guess it wouldn't hurt to discuss and hear theories or ideas that members thought would pop up somewhere in Animated. Of course at this point in time, not much evidence can be provided but this is just for fun =D

My current ideas that I think would be cool if presented in Transformers Animated just based on what I've seen and heard from previews, etc. No, I haven't read the full spoilers on BWTF yet so this is just from preliminary stuff.

1. Seekers: I think Thundercracker and Skywarp may be clones of Starscream, if not rough duplicates. It would be cool to see Starscream actually grab a hold of the Allspark at one point in the series, when that happens I guess he may wish to create himself an army since most of the Decepticons so far seem loyal to Megatron's cause. Not sure about the coneheads but, this is just my current thought on the main 3 seekers that everyone loves =D Plus it'd be something totally different and pretty cool. Also we know that the Allspark is capable of giving life, etc so I'm thinking it can be applied to this.

2. Human Villains: At one point in the series, I think the Decepticon threat level will rise to a point where either Megatron or Devastator(if formed) will pose a problem not only for the Autobots and citizens but for the super-villains as well. I could imagine seeing an episode where the villains (e.g Nano-sec and Prometheus Black) work together with the Bots to take down the big bad since they won't have a city to run if the Decepticons take over. Having not seen the series yet, I'd imagine so far that it'd be cool to see Nano-sec and BB working together since they're both mentioned as fast guys lol

3. Insecticons: Another popular group that I think will eventually be brought to Animated along with the Dinobots. My thoughts on them so far that Megatron will try to replicate the success of the Dinobots for himself since its pretty evident that Grimlock and his Dinos will side with the Bots.

Anyway, those are just my ideas about the series thus far. Just speculation, and for the fun of it. Let's hear yours!

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Largely speculations at this point. I do like your ideas for the human villians/superpowereds. It stands to reason that, even if Deceps might be originally backing some of the human villians, eventually they'll be doing things counter to each others' goals, and will start fighting (whether human baddies team up with the 'bots at this point is uncertain. They may just be in for themselves, especially if powerful enough to battle the 'cons themselves)

3. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

I like the idea behind seekers.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Insecticon should defineteley be on transformers animated.

5. Drake915

Drake915 Autobot Scout

The way the episode guide read on cartoonnetwork.com the dinobots don't seem to make friends with the autobots. Hopefully I misread something.

6. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind Bludgeon as a human martial artist who challenges Prowl to a fight. After losing he goes to the Decepticons to become stronger.

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I certainly didn't see anything about them joining up with the Autobots in the ep guide. Maybe they're still unaligned at season's end, or only loosely allied?
    The Insecticons would be very cool, though...

I actually really like that idea... although presumably he'd have to already be a superhuman martial artist in order to stand the slightest chance against Prowl in the first place. Maybe he's already got the electric fireball gig going for him?

8. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

@razorclaw: Thanks, I just hope they won't introduce all "repaints" like that though. It would be cool to see if they do introduce Insecticons and explain their clones, either that or it'll be via drone armies.

@Feralstorm: Yeah I can see the team ups between villains and the Decepticons, it would be nice to see some villains actually stick to the Decepticons though. For example, Headmaster. It would be interesting if he actually ended up becoming a Decepticon partner due to that fact. Of course there will have to be some leak or something like that for the Autobots to gain this tech. Perhaps Blitzwing will be captured at some point and they'll have Sumdac reverse-engineer triple changing for the Autobots.

9. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just hope Animated is fun to watch. Another hope is that every Transformer that makes an appearance gets an Action Figure. Even though others have said otherwise. I'd like to see the Evil humans go up against the Decepticons too.

10. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I don't remeber who but someone told me that the insecticons are planned for animated also I support all your ideas BUT I don't think the villains should team up with the autobots maybe decepticons but highly doubtfull

11. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The villain - Decepticon team up thing is a dead cert - one of the later episodes, Black Friday in the guide, has Blackarachnia and Prometheus Black working together on some research.
    The villains siding with the Autobots? Makes a lot of sense, honestly it could easily happen. Some of them are in it for personal gain, and if the Decepticons are offering the bum deal, they'll go to the ones who can help them.
    Starscream cloning the Seekers / building them himself? Could happen, he's enough of an egotist to make an army in his image. Though I'd prefer he got the Combaticons. Bring back Starscream's brigade!
    The Insecticons are a trio I would love to see. Kickback, Bombshell and Shrapnel had some nice designs on their original toys which would take nicely to the Animated style. Shrapnel in particular would look pretty striking, I think.

Something I would like to see happen would be a squad of humans in exo suits fighting both the Autobots and Decepticons. A group who view all robots as evil, who think the whole Autobot Decepticon conflict is a ruse to pave the way for invasion. So we have these humans in Animated style "generic mechs", perhaps homages to different robots from non-TF series, or to past human piloted robots.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  12. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

I know there are going to be human supervillains in the cartoon, but will we see any human superheroes showing up anywhere? Maybe one of the episodes could have a parody/homage of the Teen Titans team up with the Autobots to take on a huge threat.

13. Armorhide

Armorhide Damn kids

All I want is less non-villan human interaction and some more predacons like waspinator, rampage, predaking and inferno.

Oh and one more thing: No maximals because (1) the decipticaons would be outnumberd a lot more and(2) Then it would be more like bestwars then animated.

14. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Amen

15. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    I want to see a few more BW characters thrown in the mix Waspinator like has been speculated woul be nice and a hybrid between BW Tripred agent Ravage and G1 Ravage would be my animated dream come true.

If we do get more seasons/toys id like to see the quintessons thrown in the mix and perhaps have the focus move to a new team with Rodimus Prime leading it instead of new versions of optimus and such.

Rodimus, Jetfire, Kup, Springer and Wheelie and have Galvatron (different character to Megatron) show up with cyclonus and scourge.

16. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    since shows like JLU and TT love to do "hero transported to dystopian future" episodes, it'd be a great way to have those characters without having to deal with them ever again. Think about it. Optimus is sent into the future when a Decepticon weapon explodes, and discovers that the future is ruled by a despot called Galvatron, who is battling a small group of Autobot freedom fighters.

17. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    According to David Kaye, they would have put Waspinator in, but due to certain laws or policies, Scott McNeil would have to move from Canada to the US. But they really wanted him...

Chris

18. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

We saw how well Rodimus led the team after the movie in The 80's. What gives everyone the idea he'll be any different now?

I don't like leaders who act like whiners every time something goes wrong.

19. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    I think your misunderstanding my reasoning for wanting the focus on different characters I dont want more versions of Prime, Bumblebee etc if the show gets further seasons I cant stand that rubbish.

Id rather them rerelease the existing moulds than to pointlessly upgrade the core cast its a waste of moulds.

20. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    It certainly could create dire circumstances for the Autobots if some human organization, distrusting of all Cybertronians, started hunting down and capturing them all, then subjecting them to torturous interrogations and imprisonment and eventual extermination. The Autobots could face a significant human threat as well as the Decepticon threat, and have problems in protecting humans when they refuse to believe their warnings.