Ideas on how to implement triple changers

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Ayleron, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Ayleron

Ayleron Autobot Vanguard

I love triple changers. The versatility of an extra changeform is undeniable. I have been wracking my brain on how I would implement them into the HMS gameplay system. Matt originally stated they had a triple changer in the game, I have come to the conclusion he was talking about Vortex. Bot, chopper, jet. So as I was thinking it occured to me the same system/concept could possibly introduce our beloved old triples. Springer for example could be a copter in hover mode but the drops down to car mode when you vehicle speed boost. Blitzwing styled triple changers would be the opposite heavy vehicle in hover state and then flying when speed boosting. They're travel speeds, armor quality, weapons choices, and health amount would all need to be adjusted for balance but it could possibly work IMHO anyways. What are your thoughts?

2. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
  3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Nice timing.

4. Ayleron

Ayleron Autobot Vanguard

::cough:: yeah, I uh... My bad. ::quietly walks over to join thread already in progress::