ideas of new series

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by littlebotbrat, Mar 13, 2008.

1. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

What kind of ideas can you guys think of?I was thinking of a series based on all those dead transformers who come back to life or their ghosts having a series. Any of weird ones you can think of?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I would actually like to see a show centered around the Dinobots as the main cast of Autobots, possibly the Predacons as the main Decepticons, and have some of the primitive TF's show up along with some of the other TF cast show up as cameos. Also, I have an idea for a TF show for younger kids (younger than the usual target audience that is). It would basically be like the little kid version of Looney Tunes, but with Transformers. They could have the Autobots and Decepticons wage little pretend battles with each other, have the Dinobots kept in a play pen a good amount of the time (kinda like the cave they had in G1), and also have Primus and Unicron as older kids who kinda watched over them. Hasbro/Takara could even make a bunch of Robot Heroes based off of the show, or maybe even make a new line of Playskool-like TF's to promote the show.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Personally I really loved the original concepts for Energon/Superlink, which never really made it to the actual show or even fully into the comics as a redux into a new adult oriented series.

As an original idea, I'd like to see a more adult series focusing on a group of Wreckers fighting a war. Kind of like MASH meets Starship Troopers: The Roughneck Chronicles. Instead of showing a small scale battle with leaders, instead we get a small group as part of a vast war, occasionally running into known characters, but mostly "on their own".

Lastly I wouldn't mind seeing a whole new take on Season 3 of G1, this time clearly establishing the Quints as the bad guys, and having a very uneasy truce between the Autobots and Decepticons to face them. No Daniel, Wheelie, and Pet Grimlock search for Ultra Magnus' birthday type episodes, just a war on a whole new scale.

Though, that's mostly me. I just see a fantastic potential to tell a mature story about a massive war on an amazing scale.

4. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Villain

News Credits:
    Someday Hasbro will figure out to use the Microman story and have all the Autobots transform into items in a child's room, making the toys 1:1 scale. We are gonna hate that, but I bet it does huge business.

5. rabbid1

rabbid1 Well-Known Member

A G1 continuity show that cronicles characters and events on Cybertron sometime after Prime and crew left and got lost in space.

6. rabbid1

rabbid1 Well-Known Member

another thought:

Decepticons are an alien race bent on taking over the earth, and the Autobots are built by humans in Detroit to combat them.

7. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Hmm. This was from a old thread but:

Transformers: Legacy

Plot:

15 years after the events of Armada, everything is at peace, or so it seems. For years several transformers went insane and start worshiping Unicron out of nothing. Named "The Fallen" by the others, initially they were incarcerated, like madmen. But what was once recorded as isolated incidents, became a plague. Out of nowhere, armies of transformers swepted across Cybertron, conquering and destroying. Decepticon and Autobot alike fell to the plague. Those who didn´t, fled or were killed in battle. The most shocking news is that the leaders of the Fallen are Optimus Prime, bearing the name of "Nemesis" Prime and a reborn Galvatron.
    Alpha Trion, the last Templar of Primus orders a single Autobot, Jetfire, telling him that he must return to Earth and bring to Cybertron, Alexis, the female human that somehow is a part of a vague prophecy that told about the coming dark and the bond of a great warrior and a creature of another world.
    Jetfire flies to Earth evading a fleet of Fallen warships. He then reaches Alexis, tells her about the current situation and takes her back to Cybertron. From there , she is take to the legendary Oracle. Somehow, her necklace (made from the rock Starscream gave her 15 years ago) breaks from her and enters an energy portal (think the Oracle from BM). Then, Starscream, once killed, emerges from the portal, bearing his original colors. Alpha Trion brings a cadre of familiar warriors; Hotshot, Demolisher, Cyclonus and Hoist. Naming the group "Legacy Knights", he brings them to the last cybertronian warship that had not been captured or destroyed, the battleship "Legacy" (thus the name of the team and series). Their mission is to recover the Matrix of Leadership, in order to cure the plague (G1 homage). Unicron realizes this and sends after them his own warriors; Nemesis Screamer (a dark, twisted clone of Starscream, more similar to his G1 character, Dark Tidalwave, Galvatron and Sideways). From there the team flees Cybertron in search of the Matrix across several worlds (transformers colonies, some fell to the Fallen, others were outright destroyed and others still are free). Eventually they meet with a Decepticon Seeker named Skywarp (young brother of Starscream) who tags along.
    Out of loyalty to Galvatron, Demolisher betrays them on Junkion, leading to the world´s destruction, but not before realizing the mistake and then sacrifices himself alongside the armies of Junkion, so that Starscream, Alexis and others can flee.
    Galvatron and Tidalwave are enventually killed in the following battles. Finally possessing the Matrix, they must take it back to Cybertron. However, the Fallen have gained control of the Oracle, so the Legacy Knights and what´s left of the cybertronian population have to fight their way into there. It´s their last and desperate gamble to win. Still, outnumbered and out gunned, seems that their mission is destined to fail. Starscream engages his clone in battle and kills him. But before he can realize it, Prime shoots at him. He turns to see Alexis getting the shot for him (she pilots a armor suit similar to a seeker). She dies in his arms, telling him that she knew she was fated to die, because Alpha Trion told her prior to all of this began, of her true destiny in the prophecy, even then she gladly accepted because she knew that he would e brought back.
    Out of sheer rage, Starscream duels Prime in an epic battle and pierces his spark with his blade. This actually freed Optimus Prime from Unicron´s influence. Merging itself with the Matrix, Prime "cures" all Cybertronians, and asks Starscream and the others forgiveness for his acts as Nemesis Prime. He repairs all damaged transformers and leaves, becoming one with the Matrix. Flashback forward, we see Starscream in Earth, next to a grave were it says "Alexis, brave hero, gave her life so a world could live", he leaves a necklace, "This belongs to you." and flies off. Roll credits.

Characters:

Legacy Knights:
    Starscream
    Jetfire
    Hotshot
    Demolisher
    Cyclonus
    Alexis
    Hoist
    Skywarp

Main Leaders of the Resistance:
    Alpah Trion
    Scavenger
    Wheeljack

Heralds of Unicron:
    Galvatron
    Nemesis Prime
    Nemesis Screamer
    Dark Tidalwave
    Sideways
    The Fallen

8. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I'd like to see a series where Optimus Prime drives up to some humans, asks them an extremely random question, and then drives off without waiting for an answer.

9. Primus00

Primus00 Creator

I have an excellent idea. There should be an OVA series in which is mostly about the Cybertron Supreme Commanders from G1 to Galaxy Force with the respective voice actors. Primus and Unicron should be included. Having the Destron Emperors of Destruction from G1 to Galaxy force would be nice.

10. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I wold love if Hasbro got together with like, Spike TV, Picked up from the end of Rebirth, and gave us like a 6 episode mini series featuring Zarak and Galvatron. They should go ahead and bring Starscream back from Deep Space (upgrade him ala Galvatron or Convoy, as Starscream is one of the few G1 stars to never recieve some more powerful rebirth or upgrade) and have him form the Predacons... They could go so many ways with a power struggle between him, Zarak and Galvatron.

11. Zarscream

Zarscream Well-Known Member

Hey General Magnus , how long have you been thinking of that???
    AND IT'S SO FREAKING KOOL!!!
    > if you make dvd's of the series i'll buy them and give you any money for them!!!<

12. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I would like to see a series where the Autobots and Decepticons are locked in a deadly International Ballroom Dancing rivalry.

13. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I would like something along the lines of the promo Hasbro had up recently reimagining the fight of Optimus and Megatron in the Transformers Original Movie using computer graphics. Basically a reinvention of G1 with computer graphics and new storylines. That would be all kinds of awesome and the toys would be a lot like the amazing Classics line.

14. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd like a series where Optimus and Megs weren't the shows leaders. Ops and Megs could have cameos/flashbacks so Hasbro could retain the names, but I'd love to see another Star Sabre type leader in an American series go up against some Decepticon renegade and his horde. The battle could take place on a humanoid world just not Earth.

15. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    transformers musical! a singing and dancing transformers musical!

16. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Pretty much, a new take on the G1 story... give it a modern upgrade, just like the peeps at IDW Publishing did for the Infiltration/Escalation arc. That's all I really care to see.

Of course, I could always write a fanfic...

17. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

I would like a 'spotlight' Series that simply does 30 minute episodes based off of specific characters and different adventures in the multiverse. Heck, it can even be a multiverse and put in stone the concept of multiple universes in one series.

18. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

BINGO!!! We got a winner here!

I sure wouldn't mind having episodes centered around each of the characters so we could best understand them. Like, Wheelie for instance? *Dodges attacks from anti-Wheelie fans*

19. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

I like what I heard about an uneasy alliance with the Autobots and the Decepticons against a bigger threat, like the Quints, or even the Reavers from IDW's stuff. Of course, then you've got to make a bunch of non-transforming toys.

20. Magelite

Magelite I make stupid look good

A series with autobots as in-scale civilian vehicles as one side, the decepticons as cybertronian vehicles as another, and a third earth faction with fictional (but in-scale) vehicles.