Ideas for SUNSTREAKER in TF3?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JetRaid, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

Considering Sunstreaker has always been my favorite Autobot besides Prowl and Prime, being a yellow Lamborghini Mucielago would be a good start. However, I would rather the Autobots we have get more screen time and better characterization.

I would rather my favorite Autobot of all time get NO screen time, rather than a worthless and insulting interpretation. But the chances of them not putting in new characters is purposterous, so while I'm on the subject, my top five Autobots I'd like to see in the next movie are as follows:

Sunstreaker
    Hound
    Mirage
    Prowl
    Wheeljack
    Tracks

Those are just the "car-bots" I would love to see.

2. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    As completely awesome as it would have been, didn't lambo reject the idea of an Alternator based off them (although in fairness given the success of the movies this may have changed their mind) ?

3. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    If I'm honest.....I don't want them to use anymore established characters. I'm at the point that I don't care if they totally make up new cast. Minimizes disappointment for all.

4. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Out of the two lines spoken by Sideswipe in the movie, I'd say Sunstreaker is already in it, they just gave him the name of his brother. :) 

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No need for Sunstreaker, Sideswipe is already cocky and looks much better than both G1 designs already.

We just need one or two more guys to make up for dead robots/robots that gonna die and development of the Transformers 2 new Autobots that didn't get a chance to shine.

6. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Make him look almost the same as Sideswipe, but instead of blades, he has guns on his arms.

7. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Sunstreaker that has big diamond plated rims and shoots Decepticons with his bumping bass speakers. He should also call Sideswipe "punkass bitch". I mean, since everyone keeps saying how much they loved Skids and Mudflap.

8. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Until you said that I forgot that Sideswipe was in the movie. lol I guess I dont see that character as sideswipe and thats wierd because I thought him to be pretty decent for a Baybot.

Ya adding sunstreaker would be meaningless unless you were to completely change his personality and apperance. With Bay i could see him being kup LOL

God i cant stand Bay

9. roy_flagg00

roy_flagg00 I want more life....

an awesome story with sunstreaker ending up as a traitor pretty much writes itself. if you take a look at the "more than meets the eye" profile books (an awesome tool for comming up with a story for tf3, in my opinion), everyone, including optimus prime, is worried that he is actually so arrogant and mentally unstable that he might end up hurting other autobots, and even becoming a traitor. I would be down in a second. could end up being serious :duel 

of course, that is some truely awesome, so with Bay at the helm, it will never happen.

10. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Seeing as how Sideswipe is cocky, like G1 sunstreaker's counterpart, Sunstreaker could be G1 Sideswipe in personality. So kind off a funny guy but a good Warriar none the less.

I'll edit this post to include his alt mode...once I come up with one...

11. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Sunsreaker should just be left out. The Twins ruined Transformer twins for the general public I'm sure (in the way that they see them differently) and Sideswipe was in it too little for it to mean anything. WHY did they have to kill Cliffjumper I wanted to see him in th emovies :( 

12. Skeeve

Skeeve Well-Known Member

Sunstreaker was the vain one, Sideswipe was the cocky jock one.

13. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Wow that's some great logic there. Sunstreaker isn't Yellowstreaker. He is known for being yellow because of G1, but we all know Bayverse isn't G1. It really doesn't matter what sunstreaker turns out to be - he can be an SUV - these are all name slapped characters.