Ideas for Scenes in TF Movies

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by forceflex, May 6, 2008.

1. forceflex

forceflex Member

I have an idea for a scene in TF2. The Autobots are responding to an emergency on the other side of the globe or something. To get there, they transform into vehicle mode, board USAF cargo planes, and are flown to the hot spot. As the cargo planes start to make their descent, Starscream (or a repaired Megatron) sneaks up and fires a missile at the plane carrying Optimus Prime. The missile hits where the wing meets the fuselage, tearing the wing off, spraying shrapnel throughout the cargo hold, splitting the plane in two, and sending it into a downward spiral. The sheetmetal on one side of Optimus Prime is nearly blown off, but his core structure remains intact. Optimus Prime, still in vehicle mode, falls from the disintegrating cargo plane. As gravity pulls Prime down, he transforms into his robot mode. One side of Prime is blackened and damaged, while the other side is shiny blue and red. Prime lands on something which cushions his fall and he walks away shaken. The damage is mostly superficial although Ratchet performs some temporary repairs to keep Prime in the fight.

Do you have any scenes you'd like to see? Forget the larger story, just tell us your ideas for a single scene or event you'd like to see in a live action Transformers movie.

2. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

I'd like to see a really good fight! You know? I'm talking like Ironhide versus Starscream or someone pretty challenging. Ironhide goes in being the underdog, takes some licks, dishes out some. Whether he wins or loses is of course up to Bay but it's just a damn good fight. I would also like to see some sort of "race" between an Autobot and Decepticon. Perhaps they're both vying to obtain the same goal. The race takes place in the city or maybe over some terrain. It involves two vehicles trying to run each other off the road, multiple transformations, little bit of fighting interlaced, then back to alt mode. You get the picture.

3. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

I'd like the kid in the trailer commercial holding the My Little Pony to morph into Professor Princess. She will then start terrorizing the globe with her tricked out new pony defacing all kinds of national monuments with rainbows and gold stars. She will revive Megatron with her powers and the Decepticons will start to take over the entire world. However, Ratchet as the new H3 Hummer (now more fuel efficient!) will start battling Megatron but have his arms ripped off. Just when you think Megatron and Professor Princess are about to kill Ratchet for good, Mikaela and the Hacker Squad shoot Megatron in the back with new and improved Sabot rounds and save Ratchet. Then Mikaela slaps Professor Princess so hard that she gives up and Mikaela says something witty like "Ponies are for girls who are weak, I used to play with She-Ra!" And then you play the classic She-Ra theme.

4. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    There must be a scene where starscream chases an autobot, both in alt modes, and a car race.

5. magnusEXP

magnusEXP Portuguese Wha-Freak!

there should be a scene where the US army invades Cybertron and destroy all Decepticons and use Autobots as jesters and recreational vehicles since it looked like the general idea for the 1st one anyway...

6. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

I'm VERY glad that you're not writing the script.

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Just the return of Barricade:

Sam -- Wha? I thought that monster was dead...

Then we get into another Bumblebee-Barricade chase... with some very fitting music to help us remember what a sweet scene it was.