Customs: Ideas for Prime Powerglide

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Sinstroke, May 29, 2012.

1. Sinstroke

Sinstroke Snipercon 4 hire

Ebay:
    So i been fiddling around with the idea of trying to remake either Starscream or Soundwave's figures into a Powerglide.. I leaning more towards Soundwave as in with the figure it wouldn't take to much Remodleing with Fixit Sculpt to have the basic A-10 Warthog design and still be able to transform. my only issue with this is the wings to arm bit. maybe use another figures arms under the wings as the say cannons? And since i new to the remaking of figures, with the rear jets how would i place a swivel pin in so they can turn down around the head when in bot mode.... any ideas. all thoughts welcome!

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

I think you could do it with Soundwave as a base toy, because you can leave the wings pointing up instead of down in his robot mode. I'd recommend getting rid of the lower arm section (the bit that folds away in plane mode at the wing tip, where his hands are), to avoid the wings being ridiculously long in robot mode.

As for rear jets, I'd suggest either cannibalising a set of ball joints and a set of turbines from Energon Sky Shadow/Terradive, Universe/ROTF Fireflight/Skydive and attaching them to Soundwave so they can swivel. Either that. Or figure out how to mod Laserbeak as he can attach to the top of the jet mode to act as the rear jets, while allowing you to attach the jets to his chest (or slightly off to the side) in robot mode.

You would have to get a new set of arms, though, and I think attaching them under the wings should be easy, just cannibalise another figure for joints.

3. Sinstroke

Sinstroke Snipercon 4 hire

Ebay:
    I like the idea, i was going threw some of my models i done and i found a warthog plane that i am going to rip the engines off of and the lazerbeak idea was ment going to do some sketches soon now just got to find a another soundwave...lol