Customs: Ideas for HFTD Terradive

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Cybertronian, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

I just bought a Hunt for the Decepticons Terradive this past Sunday. Although I'm not too keen on the trident, I do like his vehicle and plane forms. Have there been any attempts to customize him?

If not, here are my ideas:
    1. "Conquistador" -- Like I want to do with Universe Space Case, I want him PYTHONIZED, and painted to look like the Python Conquest. All I need now is a lightly tinted version of his cockpit, and maybe a new head.
    2. "ROTF Cyclonus" -- other than a possible head change, this should be a straight repaint.
    3. "Cumulonimbus" -- originally my Autobot answer to Cyclonus, "Cumulus" is a high-ranking Autobot officer with some time as a Shi'ar Imperial Guardsman. I want him to have a Shi'ar "spade-like" head, but the existing one should be ok, minus that black thing in front. He would also need Universe Cyclonus's targetmaster, which I've confirmed will fit in his hand.
    4. "X" -- originally to be made from 1984 Seeker parts, Autobot Variable disguises himself as Decepticon X-Ponent. His "more authentic" color scheme would resemble the G.I. Joe Conquest X-30. (As an Undercover Autobot, he wears Autobot symbols in Seeker violet.)

A.) Share some of your ideas with me, and B.) If anyone can Pythonize one for me (go to JoeCustoms.com for details on how to do this), I will buy a 2nd one and send it their way. (with compensation, of course)
    -- Cybertronian.

2. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    mmm, ramjet maybe?

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd love to make a Conquest X-30 out of one.

4. Ninjabot411

Ninjabot411 Combiner

Depth Charge! Terradive's head is just perfect for him!