Ideas for future ROTF the game DLC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tyrannosaur, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

I want Barricade. Barricade should have been in this game from the start. Ever since his un-explainable disappearance from the first movie he's literally been a ghost of yesterday. I want to play as him so bad. And the G1 characters, while nice, I find no need for them. This is them movie continuity and they just don't fit in with the design. We could have had so many more characters that were featured in the movie that aren't in the game.

Also, please fix the character choosing. I hate it when someone picks a character I already choose first, and when the entire enemy team decides that they all love Megatron. C'mon, they're like ten characters to choose from on each faction, you really gotta choose the character I picked first? Whoever picks the character first gets that character and plays as him throughout the match untill it is over.

Another thing we can all agree on, the ability to kick players from a match. Everytime I go on there are always two little four year olds fighting eachother over a character. They can do something similar to Left 4 Dead, where one player on the team calls a vote to kick a certain player and all other players have to vote yes or no.

As for maps, I love them. The designs of each one are unique and fun to explore. I really hope they make a mission-city battle, with narrow streets. Also can we add people and cars into the maps as scenery objects? It helps add to the realism alot.

One thing I noticed is that they removed the ability to pick up objects. Why? I loved in the first game you could pick up a car and fling it at an opponent.

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This should probably be in the Video Game and Tech Forum, in one of the stickied threads.

3. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur 100% Sarcastic Saurian

Yeah I was deciding on which one to post it in lol I got confused.

Hmm... in an alternate universe I would have posted this in the video game section :) 

4. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

In this Universe I lock this and ask that you use some thought before posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.