Ideas for Campaign Add-on's?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    So I've been talking about this for a while now with several different people, and my dreams, and hopes, and wishes are that we get some add-on campaign DLC.

My dream is that we get a Wreckers story simply called 'The Last Stand of the Wreckers'. Featuring Magnus, Wheeljack, others (hell, if they wanted to show some sort of alignment in this continuity, they could throw in Bulkhead. Or Seaspray!) Shockwave would be the main villain and the story could be about Shockwave's rule on the dying planet or the Wreckers escaping with the Dinobots maybe? I'm just spitballing.

Others are most welcome to share ideas and thoughts. :) 

2. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I wouldn't mind a co-op segment, featuring some of the Stunticons on their quest to infiltrate a secret Autobot Energon storage facility, with much racing, much violence and much funny chatter, or for the Autobots, maybe Sideswipe and Scattershot hunting down Decepticons or something.

That could be fun :D 

3. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    yeah, some kind of new mission with the misc. character models not seen in the campaign thus far would be wicked

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Something that gives us a small hint of what happens, like you take control of a Junkion as they run from the falling debris of the Ark and Nemesis.

5. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd like to see some of the various side stories that were surely going on during the events of the game, primarily this one:

6. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:

This would be a good way to get character everyone was hoping would be in the campaign like Arcee, Hound, Mirage, ect. I like this idea very much. Make it happen HMS.

7. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    How about what happened to the Dinobots when they went missing for 5-6 days?

8. fastballspecial

fastballspecial SAY SOMETHIN'!

News Credits:
    Single player DLC would be really awesome. High Moon certainly knows how to whip up a story and interesting gameplay segments and set pieces, so more could only be better.

9. GRIML0CK

GRIML0CK I despise Optimus Prime.

This.

10. shumworld

shumworld Well-Known Member

I'd be in full support for a Wreckers dlc mission. They wouldn't have to worry about making new character models since we have them as repaints of the Combaticons with new heads.

11. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in a campaign featured characters who were 'left behind', for example, Breakdown, Barricade, the Remaining Dinobots. Basically anyone who we didn't see in the final chapter or we know went through the portal.

12. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I just thought it would be fun to explore characters we have never met before. Storywise I mean.

13. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    I would love to see Shockwave mission that takes place with him after the events of FOC taking care of Cybertron and
    missions that shows Blast-Off and Onslaught's point of view when they tried to take back the energon. I'd also want to see what Swoop was doing after he was ordered to leave Grimlock and maybe a mission centered on Slug before he found Grimlock or something similar to that.

14. mrcaino9

mrcaino9 Leakin' Lubricants!!!

Definitely a Shockwave level where they show the capture of the Dinobots. A IronHide level showing the autobots getting over-run by the Decepticon's during the Defend The Ark chapter... and something (a chapter or a flashback) explaining BumbleBee losing his voice.

15. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    I want a little DLC level that subtly implies the fate of the Transformers. Something like, you're playing as a Junkion completing little tasks as debris falls from the sky, and the level ends with the Ark and Nemesis crashing.

16. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Some co-op missions would be nice. Maybe some focusing on the Dinobots and some focusing on Ironhide, Sideswipe and some of the other Autobots who weren't playable in the campaign.

17. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    "The Science of Warfare"

Perceptor and Wheeljack go on a mission to keep the Decepticons away from a weapon left inside Wheeljack's lab.

*Unlocks the Instant Immobilizer gun for Campaign

"Dinobot Hunt"

The Dinobots search for Grimlock, but find something interesting floating in the Energon.

*Unlocks G1 Grimlock for Campaign and Multiplayer

"Guardian of Cybertron"

Shockwave replaces his arm with the Sling Shot cannon and is betrayed by the Insecticons, he is "saved" by Grimlock, who tells him "he has work to do".

*Unlocks Sludge in Multiplayer

"Scout's Honor"

Sideswipe and Hound go searching for the missing Ultra Magnus, who disappeared on a mission to Kaon.

*Unlocks Wrecker decals in Multiplayer

"The Great Beyond"

Ultra Magnus battles the warden of the Kaon prision, Quake.

*Unlocks the ability to use the Magnus Hammer instead of a sword in Multiplayer.

18. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ This right here would be amazing, a DLC like this would be utter perfection in my eyes and I would be very satisfied with it, I wouldn't mind seeing Demolisher in there somewhere though, maybe as Quakes right hand enforcer in Kaon maybe even Barricade and a few others just to have as cameos around the area.

19. Downshift-1307

Downshift-1307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It would be absolutely fantastic if we got Campaign DLC, especially if it was Wrecker based with Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Hound, Scattorshot and Shockwave being playable.
    Knowing High Moon they could make it brilliantly written and fun too.

Damnit, now I REALLY want this and there's a pretty much 100% probability of it not happening...

Maybe when HMS stops charging us for content that's already on the disc they might start making something new if they're not too bogged down with the Deadpool Game.

Dude, this would be amazing.
    Although make the Ultra Magnus's mission fight SEVERAL wardens like Barricade and Demolishor and then make those two the reward for completing it, maybe throw in Breakdown and Deadend to fight too...

20. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    an Onslaught level that explains what they did to Iacon and requires an excellent and/or good enough strategy to beat. and his ability could be a mixture of Warcry and the Rage concept. when the meter is full, Onslaught goes into a blind rage and his accuracy, damage, and defense all triple and his health doubles.

and have an Ultra Magnus level that has him trying to defend Iacon against Bruticus. the level could be set up like in Gears of War 3(have Marcus's team trying to defend the transport they're on and the level after that is what Cole/Baird's team did in the meantime)

then they could have a Blast Off level set up the same way and his level could show the first part of Vortex's level through his POV and then explain what he did when he chased after the transport.

then (so all Combaticons have a level) have Brawl's mission be on the dropship and fly towards where he meets Vortex (shooting Autobots whilst he's en route of course)