Idea's for an Animated episode?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Hiraga, May 24, 2008.

1. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Would would you ideal Animated Episode be? Here's mine.

Starscream and his seekers try to take over the Dinobots so they work for him. The Dinobots resist and escape where they start to attack Detroit to get the Autobots attention. Grimlock VERY reluctantly asks for their help, for now. They fight the Seekers and make them retreat. Grimlock and Starscream also have a one on one fight, along with Snarl and Skywarp, and Swoop and Thundercracker. Afterwards, Grimlock and Optimus finally decide to become allies. Thus, the Dinobots become unofficial Autobots, with Autobots asking Dinobots for help whenever they need it, and vice-versa.
    Probably ending with Grimlock saying, 'Me Grimlock AUTOBOT!!!!!' with all thre Dinobots raising their weapons and activating them. Roll credits.

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    for me, an Episode that id love to see is

Hmm, need a title

opens with some sort of flood, causing the sewers to overflow. Soundwave's chip thingy being seen sitting there, still glowing, gets washed away, into the river. the pressure from the water, which empites back into the river, flows and hits WreckGree from the sand-Wreck-Gar finally washes up on the beach, but along with him, within his back-thingy, is Soundwave's chip. he goes and sleeps for the night in a landfill, with the chip falling out and landing in Tutorbot, who had been damaged/destroyed in a previous episode. he goes to rebuild his body, and also makes himself Laserbeak, through his own inteligence, making them one in the same, but Laserbeak still semi-independent. the 2 go and cause havoc the next day, bringing the Autobots and Decepticons to the scene, with Megatron trying to reaquire his creation, the Autobots there to destroy it. Wreck-Gar wakes up and hears the comotion and finds them all fighting, his appearance terryfing Lugnut. he tackles Ratchet in excitement, and turns to find Soundwave, who thanks him for bringing him back to the surface, throwing out a "Soundwave Superior" line, maybe with "Wreck-Gar Inferior" to go with it. Ratchet disowns him for bringing back Soundwave, who is using his robo-zombie army to attack the other Autobots. feeling bad, Wreck-Gar goes and attacks Soundwave, getting the 2 of them into a fight. Wreck-Gar eventually attacks Soundwave with Lugnut's arm, which had been sliced by Prowl earlier in the fight, Damaging both his target and himself, along with both Autobots and Decepticons. Decepticons retreat with their new comrade, while the Autobots thank Wreck-Gar, he sighs, saying he causes too much trouble-First the Nanobots, then Soundwave. Wreck-Gar, feeling bad, tries to go back into the river, but Ratchet forgives him, so he decides to stay. he keeps in contact with the autobots while he lives in some Dump or Landfil, but he is not alone-there is one bot who joined him-LASERBEAK! he steals Wreck-Gar's Comlink, giving the Decepticons a way to spy on Autobots.

3. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    well, there's the fake episode I made up in the "A Fistful of Energon" topic regarding similarities between Prowl's armor and Bludgeon.

"Warrior's code"
    "After donning his sidecar armor once again to defeat Shockwave, Prowl begins to feel strange side effects that cause him to black out and reboot in strange places. To make matters worse, the skull-faced robot that is terrorizing the city continues to elude his detection."

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    "Lunacy" - Irate over failing a marine mission due to lunar atmospheric tides, Hothead!Blitzwing endeavors to blow up the moon, with Random!Blitzwing wishing to replace it with a giant robotic Jack-o-Lantern. Hilarity ensues.

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

ultra magnus vs megatron

the whole episode

megatron kills ultra magnus at the end.

autobots are left with out a leader.

in part 2, autobots, must go to cybertron so the "sigma" computer, can choose who the next leader is.

that leader is neither Optimus OR sentinel, lol but a quint!

autobots decide to rebel against the quint lol.

6. ZarakZone

ZarakZone Wot's...Uh The Deal?

Also Wreck-Gar related!

Title: Junkstart

Synopsis: Somehow in a previous fight the Autobots and Decepticons destroy the bridge that Ratchet and Bumblebee drove on in Garbage In, Garbage Out, when they are repairing it Mix and Scrapper destroy it and hurl the Autobots into the river, and of course they are right near Wreck-Gar. Optimus, Bulkhead, and Prowl are confused because Ratchet and Bumblebee never told them about him. Everybody manages to wrestle Wreck-Gar out of the sand but they find out he is missing 1 leg and a hand. They have to move the wreckage away and then manage to make into a sort of crescent shape hunk of junk that floats.(Junkion!) Then they manage to find the rest of Wreck-Gar's parts and then he shows the ability to attach his limbs and medical skills that surpass Ratchet. "I eliminate even the toughest stains!" Then the Autobots find out that Mix and scrapper are stealing parts from a Construction site. Wreck-Gar wants to help so he tags along (he starts singing the lyrics to "Hardware Store" as they drive there.) As the Autobots burst in Wreck Gar says "Geron-de-ron-ron-imo!". Wreck-Gar then manages to beat them by hitting them with a steel girder 27 times each ("I know how to do this. I saw it in a movie."). The autobots offer to let him join but he refuses instead giving them a communicator (that plays UHF!) and then heading back to Junkion.

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    "The Hunt is on" Optimus and his crew clean up at Detroit Zoo the Allspark Parts on a lion,a hawk & a rhino become the Predacons they named theirshelf as Razorclaw,Divebomb & Headstrong.

"Soundwave's Returns" Shockwave finds a Tape Deck and transform into Soundwave now both Shockwave and Soundwave team up to face Bulkhead and Bumblebee.

"Revege of the Seacons" A goupe of Pirates that steal The Autobot's Weopens to used on The Dinobots.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    These are really good. Torque, I love your Soundwave and Wreck-Gar ep idea. I would so love to get that made. I got a few of my own. :ev: 

Title: Fumblebee

Synopsis:

Bumblebee is racing around a track that the city gave him permission to use. Eventually he starts to get dizzy from going in circles and decides to take a break. Unbenownst (sp?) to him, the Decepticons are trying to rally back together and find their leader. Blitzwing is losing it with nothing to keep him focused and he and Lugnut part ways with lugnut seeking out the clones to try and bribe them into helping him. Meanwhile BB is shaking off the dizzies when he realizes that he can't and starts becoming a menace around the track. He spots Blitzwing who has taken to traveling in tank form and chases after him, swerving and sliding across the road. Blitzwing is also driving erratically since he's gone absolutly bat-shit he thinks BB's an actual threat and the two tear up the town chasing eachother. Eventually BB realizes that he must've shaken something loose at the track and thinks about going to Ratchet, but not wanting to risk leading Blitzwing back to thier home he and Blitz fight. BB accidentally activates his boosters instead of his stingers and flys around like a nob. Blitzwing is getting crazzier and crazzier until he finally loses absolute control. Bumblebee finally straightens himself out when Blitzwing destroys a building full of People and BB must save them before it collapses. BW wanders off into the lake and the dunking snaps him out of it, so he goes to find Lugnut. BB wins the day and is honoured for his bravery and skill despite his rampage earlier. It would end with a joke with the Mayor opening his mouth as if to speak but instead just shakes hands with Bumblebee.

And another ep I came up with...

Title: Fish sticks

Synopsis:

Prowl visits a marine park as he is deeply upset at how the ocean creatures are detained and "locked up" against their will. Sari tells him it's all in good fun but he is outraged. He walks off in disgust only to notice Blackarachnia snooping about. Sari's key goes off and her and Prowl find out BA's on the hunt for an Allspark shard, or so they think. Elsewhere Sumdac robots attending the fish start to go haywire due to the Allspark shard in one of them. They all plunge into a shark tank and a strange reaction takes place. The water boils and explodes in Allspark energy and out emerges a mutant robot shark. The new creature scans his surroundings but hasn't the faintest idea how he's alive out of water or hovering. Scared he flys around looking for help terrified at what he belives to be his malformed and hideous body. People scream and the spectacle attracts BA, Prowl and Sari. The shark bot still confused is hovering above the park. Sari is terrified, Prowl is amazed and BA is floored. When the shark see's BA in spider mode and realizes she's like him he asks for help, but then notices Sari. Both Prowl and BA transform to try and come between him and Sari. The shark is amazed and asks what they are. BA shoves the Autobot aside and tries to appeal to the shark. Prowl tries to ask what he is an why he's terrorizing the crowd. The shark, now even more confused begins to get angry. Prowl and BA start to argue and Sari tries to break them up. the shark loses it shouts "I terrorize!" and transforms into his own robot form. This catches everyone's attention as he suddenly finds he can no longer fly. Falling to the concrete below BA and Prowl silently agree to cooperate to save him as he will surely be gravely injured, or at least the organic side will. They grab a tent covering/shade thing and catch him only to have BA turn the tent on Prowl and Sari and excape with the new bot. BA gives the shark a new name and is trying to persuade him to help her defeat and destroy all non-organics, saying that they're the same. Sky-byte (enjoying his new name) says that he wants to help her, but honestly isn't sure if he's ready to wage war against someone who tried to help him. BA gets mad and dissapears, leaving Sky-byte alone. Eventually he returns to Prowl, but the two act like they don't want to see him, but in reality are trying to hide him from the other Autobots for fear of what may happen to him. Sky-byte thinks they hate him and attacks all the Autobots. It is almost immediatly clear that he's no combat ace but still manages to send BB and Ratchet packing and damage Bulkhead. Prime and Prowl then break up the brawl only to have BA show up and attack everyone including Sky-byte. Sky-byte, feeling betrayed by everyone, holds BA hostage, not knowing about Autobots or Decepticons. The Autobots show relative disinterest which leads to Sky-byte threatening them and exaggerating more and more until BA elbows him... somewhere and he is defeated. Not wanting to cause him harm but unable to let him have his run of Detroit, Prowl suggests lettong him live on Dinobot island with BB remarking "that's how you solve all your problems". Sky-byte claims the island as his own only to come face to face with the Dinobots who transform and stare him down. The ep would end on a pun with Sky-byte going "Aww fish sticks..." As an added bonus, instead of the usual Autobot background and intrumental TF:A theme, it would have Sky-byte sitting on the beach writing poems in the sand, making reference to some famous and not-so famous poetry as he did.

Whadaya think?

Hell, I shoulda just made that last one a fanfic. :lolol 

9. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    the ideal grimlock episode

okay grimlock ends up inside detroit , trying to find the autobots to talk to about something that happened on dinobot island (which is never revealed)

he is then attacked by blitzwing lugnut and megatron. this battle takes the entire time. and while fighting grimlock ends up losing his arm and begins to doubt his strenght and is scared of megatron and the decepticons. then he begins to run away in fear and gets attacked and damaged badly....the autobots and remaining dinobots end up saving him and at the end in a sunset optimus and grimlock shake hands (grimlock using his remaining arm) and the dinobots join the autobot crew

that would be awsome

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I love this thread, lots of creativity. Optimus Major, I love the idea of Grimlock becoming self-consious about his strength, if only temporarily.

11. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    thanks....got the idea from an role play i did on a site....greatest characterization of grimlock i have ever seen.....it was awsome

12. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Here's something else I thought woul;d be cool for my episode. It's in script form, and we hear one of Grimlock's greatest quotes EVA.

(Grimlock is standing alone in forest, sword in hand, Starscream then bursts out)
    Starscream: (Blasters pointed) You miserable waste of slag!
    (Starscream shoots and sends Grimlock flying into a nearby tree, Grimlock tries to get up)
    Starscream: How dare you try to defeat me you bozo! I am KING!
    (Starscream shoots 5 more times all of his blasts directly , smoke fills the area, and Starscream, sure that Grimlock is dead, begins to walk away. We hear faint transformation sounds, but Starscream doesn't, suddenly Starscream is hit with a big blast of fire, knocking him down.)
    Grimlock (offscreen): Me Grimlock no bozo...
    (Starscream attempts to get up, but is pinned down by Grimlocks foot, Starscream looks terrified)
    Grimlock: ME KING!

Big fight ensues and Starscream gets away.
    (goes back to door waiting for Animated Grimlock to arrive)

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I have an idea for an episode line;

Meagtron gets shot down in ROFLcopter mode and Blitzwing yells out "Get to ze choppah!" as they run to help him.

:D 

14. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would literally pee myself with laughter if that was to happen, lol.

15. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Temporarily-departing Hothead!Blitzwing to his prisoner, a stasis-cuffed Bumblebee: "Don't you try anyzing funny vhile I'm gone... I'll be baak."

16. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I hope it happens. It's just the sort of indirect, obscure humour Animated usually offers.

17. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Governator references for the win.

18. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I feel bad because no one's comented on my SKY-BYTE EPISODE! :p  :rock 

Seriously, I hope they put him in so bad.

19. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i thought ur Sky-Byte episode sounded pretty dang cool-and thanks for liking my Wreck-Gar Soundwave episode-i just think the 2 total opposites duking it out would be hilarious

20. Hiraga

News Credits:
    So anybody have any comments on my Dinobots vs Seekers episode?