Ideas for an alternate ending

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Hellscream15, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Shocktron

Shocktron Well-Known Member

1. In the comic Reign Of Starscream, there was a part with Starscream actually being disgusted about Megatron sending the other 'Cons to die in the Mission City battle, so he has moments like that in my script.

2. Something like that one Youtube video would be good and would justify Meg's death very much.

2. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    How about a 5 minute battle of Optimus vs Megatron? Not that 3 second abomination.

3. The Bucket Kitten

The Bucket Kitten Meow... TFW2005 Supporter

Yes, but only if the "abomination" is at the end of the fight ;) 

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    How about a true ending.

Epilogue. I don't care. Come on Bay, you did the first movie fine even if the epilogue was short.

atleast we got something.

5. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

I would have peed my pants if this happened. Too much awesome.

6. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

My idea:

Scenes begins with Megatron's death. Optimus is about to kill Sentinel.

Sentinel: You dont realize the mistake your making, fool! This is NOT your home, Cybertron is.

Optimus (raising the shot gun.) Not anymore. THIS is my home now, OUR home.

(Shoots Sentinel in the head)

NEST and the Autobots, sans Bee, walk forward.

Optimus: All this time, i was waiting for him to come back. To help me bring peace. But he just brought more pain and death.

Ratchet: You did what you had to do, Optimus.

Bumblebee does the ring thing.

Suddenly the sound of metal clanking is heard, and Wheelie and Brains emerge from the wreckage of the fallen ship.

Wheelie: You didnt think we were down for the count just yet did ya?

All humans, and Optimus, chuckle at this.

Cut to an aircraft carrier. The bodies of the dead Transformers are being dropped below into the Laurentian Abyss.

Sam: Optimus, did you really mean what you said about Earth being your home?

Optimus: Of course i did Sam. Ive realized the good your people have done us, by helping us voluntarily. Youve all made sacrifices for me and my brethren, and for that i am greatfull. Sentinel just couldnt understand true sacrifices.

Sam: But your planet, Cybertron. Is it gone?

Optimus: Physically it might be, but in the minds and Sparks of all Transformers it will live on.

Quick shot of all live Autobots and humans, each with a close up. Shots of the wartorn Chicago being rebuilt by NEST and the Autobots.

Then the full speech by optimus while the above shots are shown

7. WreckinTheGar

WreckinTheGar Wannabe Badass.

Decepticons are still alive, so the war isn't over.

8. Decepticon X

Decepticon X Member

I would keep the ending as is, but with a few changes:

A. Slightly longer fight between Megatron and Optimus, with more evil gloating from Megatron, just so he deserves what he gets.

B. Optimus hesitates shooting Sentinel, but then sees him reaching for his rust cannon, and realizes that he must shoot him.

C. After killing Sentinel, Optimus remarks, "That was for Ironhide!"

D. Optimus chooses to exile himself for an unspecified amount of time in order to atone for the atrocities he committed during the war, and so he doesn't become like Sentinel.

E. Before leaving, he gives the Matrix to Bumblebee for safekeeping until he returns, and commends Sam on his bravery and loyalty. He then flies off into the atmospher, with "Iridescent" playing in the background, and cut to credits.

F. After the credits, there is a scene in the ruins of Chicago where Shockwave's wrecked body is REBUILDING ITSELF due to some strange power, and his severed eye glows red...

9. LesterX

LesterX Banned

That's Megatron's pet, Igor. Remember him? That was a scene not in the movie.

10. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Hitler died, the war was over, wasn't it?
    Sorry if this example offends anyone.

11. LesterX

LesterX Banned

Decepticons never really were ones to give up.

12. WreckinTheGar

Well, pretty much yeah lol. But just because the bots in power are gone, doesn't mean there can't be any major players left roaming Earth or somewhere in the near solar system. I wish the ending I saw at least showed some of the remaining decepticons, even a glimpse would have been nice. But, most at chicago got sucked in with cybertron so I guess I see why not.

13. WreckinTheGar

A Nice change of pace from G1 Dont ya think? lol Idk how I feel about that. Sometimes I think of the movie verse Decepticons as ruthless warriors, willing to be martyrs for their cause, other times I think they are stupid for never, with the exception of the forrest battle and the end of ROTF with screamer and Megs, retreating when they need to.

14. SideswipePrime

SideswipePrime Reply Dump Extraordinaire

i would have the book ending

15. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

The end should have been this:

After Optimus gives his movie-ending speech, the screen turns black, and then we see Shockwave's hand slowly starting to move..., along with the music that plays right after Optimus kills Megatron and Sentinel.

This would have been epic!

16. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Well, Megatron doesn't get his head lopped off, but he is cut in half, tells Optimus with his dying breath, "I did it for OUR future..." and "dies". Then the bit between Optimus and Sentinel happens, Optimus gives his speech, then it pans up into space, where you see Megatron's lifeless body drifting through space. His eyes flicker to life, then practically in a whisper, he says, "I still function..." and it cuts to the credits.

Yeah, "last movie in the trilogy" and all, but does it have to just plain END? Leave it open for people to wonder what'll happen next.

17. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

the teaser trailer would fit more

18. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

19. WreckinTheGar

As much as I would like to see a truce between Megs and Prime, I just don't see it making much sense once you think about te shit Megs did.

20. LesterX

LesterX Banned

Sentinel aims his rust cannon at Optimus, but Megatron slaps it out of his hands and attacks him. While Sentinel battles Megatron, Optimus takes the opportunity to pick up the fallen rust cannon and shoot Sentinel in the chest. As Sentinel Prime rusts into oblivion, he apoligizes to Optimus for betraying him. Megatron begs Optimus to end his life, and Optimus refuses. Megatron then proposes a truce, to which Optimus releuctantly agrees. The last scene of the movie is Igor and the Hatchlings searching for their master.