Ideas for an alternate ending

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Hellscream15, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

Ok so scince this is the end of the trilogy, a proper ending is needed, and that ending should be this:

After the battle, "our final hope" or " Sentinel" starts playing while the screen changes scenes to the white house ( state capitol, whereever they have those broadcasts ), with Mearing having a live broadcast in which she says "...Today, will mark the defeat of the decepticons, the end of the great war, and after a national vote, the autobots are here to stay."

We then cut to an aircraft carrier in the atlantic with the autobots (including wheelie & brains), sam, sams parents, carly, epps, lennox,simmons, dutch & mearing having like a small memorial while the dead transformers are dumped into the ocean, and while theyre being dumped, optimus looks with sorrow and pain at the remains of wheeljack , ironhide, sentinel, and megatron. mirage & bumblebee notice prime, and try to comfort him. then prime begins the FULL ending speech. just as prime says " i am optimus prime..." we get a full shot of all the bots & humans and start zooming out untill we get a final look at earth with some debris of cybertron surrounding it, and the movie title appears for the last time.

Thoughts? How would you end it?( sorry if threads bern done before)

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I said that once and I'll repeat:

Chicago, everything is wrecked, Wheelie and Brains emerge from the crashed Mothership while the Autobots drive away.

Wheelie - "DON'T GO, WE'RE STILL ALIVE!..[beat] Damn, They left us behind!"

Brains - "Never let a 'Bot behind!"

Wheelie - "The disrespect on this rock is criminal, let's go Brains, we can still catch them!"

Brains- "We be rollin'."

Wheelie turns into his alt-mode, Brains jumps on his "backseat" and they drive off into the sunset while Brains sings "The Touch".

I swear to God, I'd have this over Starscream escaping Mission City.

3. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

its the 21.12.2012. The planet earth is seen from space, everything seems peaceful. suddenly behind the Moon thousands of ships seem to appear and they fly to earth, but then a gigantic metal sphere comes near, Its Unicron aka Nibiru. The screen gets black for a few secounds. Then we see how Unicron and his minions destory the earth.

lol it kinda sucks in my words due to my bad english but i hope you know what i mean.

4. LesterX

LesterX Banned

End it like this [​IMG]

5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    This is stupid, but It be nice if a small crab minion from megatrons face makes it to Frenzy's vase, restores his energon & then Frenzy is informed that both Megatron & Shockwave are destroyed, but Shockwave can still be brought back...

6. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    How 'bout this: after Optimus polishes off Sentinel, he football-kick Megatron's head and says "now STAY dead".

Or stomps on it.

7. Primewave

Primewave amiinterrupting

News Credits:
    pure win there

8. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    I'd love the twist of Barricade surviving the Humans attack, and bashes Bumblebee in the head with one of his spiky maces. Then get shot point blank by Ratchet. Then sadly, Bumblebee slowly dies....

9. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    i think the ending should be wheelie and brains survive, optimus and megs call a truce, and ratchet and optimus revive wheeljack. the latter is just me being a hardcore fan, sorry.

10. Brink

Brink Well-Known Member

Love it love love it!!!! Best ending idea ever!!

11. OptimusPrime108

OptimusPrime108 Autobot Field Commander

I would absolutely love to see this.

12. Jolt Customs

Jolt Customs Seacon

OHHH MAN! that is sick!! i can just hear Brains in his graggly(?) voice singing "You got the touch! Bah Bah Bahba. You got the POWER!!! Bah Bah Buh Buh!"

that would be soo sick!

13. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

bud, im sorry, but there where no remains of Ironhide to be given a good burial,

14. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    heres how i would have it:

optimus: this planet, it has become our home. we have put it in horible danger, and saved it from the depths of hell. the decepticon menace has been destroyed, but a greater threat remains for this world.

cut to the nest base being repaired and looking over the footage from the moon rovers . optimus looks solomly at the reaindersof the team, all with shocked faces, as 2 huge pylons rise from the ground and begin to clench the ark, pulling it in to the moon.

optimus: this is unicron.

humans should not fear though. as me and my autobots are ready.

cut to the hangar, the autobots each scan a new form, optimus scans his unused mechtech game form, bumblebee gets an armoured car, skids and mudflap get their unused forms, but weaponized. rachet scans a scifi all terain med vehicle, dino upgrades to an f1 racer, the wreckers come out of the back room.

wreckers: we have a suprize for you guys! aech carachtor gets their mechtech weapons.
    wreckers: oh, and one more thing. we rebuildt the dread drones. shot pans out revieal blaster, steel jaw, eject and rewind. "we are the autobot reconascense team" they walk off, 3 more are revialed. grappel, trailbreaker, and hoist. "we are the autobot construction team" they walk off, red alert, prowl, and hot shot are revealed "autobot enforcer team, sir" another team is revealed. grimlock, swoop, slag, and snarl "autobot strike force" grimlock only"dont get on my bad side" powerglide and the normal arialbots land. ""team superion, sir"

wrexckers:but thats not all, we saved a few lives out there to!

new, reformated, ironhide, jazz, and jetfire come into view. "autobot veteran team, at your service"

all the new autobots salute optimus.

all autobots together.

"we are the cybertronian defence force, we are ready to fight for earth, cybertron, or any other planet in need. the defence force is here to serve." the screen fades to black, and all you see are the shining blue eyes of the cybertron defence force. the cdf logo from cybertron flashes on the screen, before fliping to revieal the transformers logo

15. Skywarp2413

Skywarp2413 Well-Known Member

This is how I would have wanted it:

After Optimus kills Sentinel, he goes over, picks up Megatron's head and slowly removes his axe. He throws his axe away, then says "I'm sorry it had to end this way, brother... I was so overcome with rage at Sentinel that I squandered our only attempt at peace...." He then walks over to Megatron's body as the others are driving up. He gently sets Megatron's head on his body's torso, and salutes the body. The scene with Bee, Sam, and Carly goes, then it flips to Optimus again.
    Optimus starts his speech with, "In any war, there are calms between storms..."
    It flips to Ratchet and Bee. Ratchet says "You fought bravely. You did what I could not, destroying that pillar."
    "...there will be days when we lose faith..."
    Goes to Sideswipe and Dino holding the remains of Que. Sideswipe mutters, "I'm gonna miss you, Que. We all are." Dino says, "Que and Ironhide both. Those two were compagni eccellente" Sideswipe translates "Yeah... great comrades..."
    "...days when our allies turn against us..." Prime looks at Sentinel, then shakes his head. "...but the day will never come that we forsake this planet, and its people. For I am Optimus Prime, successor to Sentinel Prime and brother to Megatron, and I send this message to the remains of Cybertron, and any remaining Autobots seeking a safe haven. We are here. We.... are home."

Do you feel coooold....?
    *title card, then credits*

16. LesterX

LesterX Banned

:D :thumb 

17. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

I like the OP's idea, except instead of killing Sentinel, Optimus draws the gun, but can't bring himself to do it, instead ordering a few of his troops to take him away.

Also, after Megatron says "Who would you be without me", we cut to a quick ten-second montage of all the pain he's caused Optimus (and Earth in general), from the Mission City battle to Megs' cheap shot at killing Prime in the forest to the fight for the Sun Harvester to Sentinel being persuaded to work with the Cons. We cut back to Optimus...you know what happens next.

18. sideswipe88

sideswipe88 Stig's Asian Cousin

News Credits:
    There's something like this on youtube, I think think it's called "enhanced DOTM scene" I saw it on the boards a while ago...

19. LesterX

LesterX Banned

Transformers 3 Optimus VS Megatron Final Battle - YouTube

20. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 UNICRON

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I Love this idea! Sounds badass!