Customs: Ideas for a Pretender Alice

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Cybertronian, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Long story short, I want a Pretender Alice figure, so I cooked up this thread to throw ideas in the dark and hope someone comes up with a sweet custom from the end results.

[​IMG]

When I put her tail into consideration, I decided that the closest existing Transformer to what would be her "inner robot" would have to be (Autobot Pretender) Pincher. Pincher turns from a scorpion into an impressively molded (albeit Minibot-sized) robot. The only thing that would make him better for the job is a remolded torso with female features. But what we all want is a Isabel Lucas inspired outer shell.

If I compare her scale to other 1989 Pretenders, what is needed is a 1/12 scale (5.5-6") doll or action figure, with room for a 1.5" W x 2.25-2.5" H hollow(-ed) space in the torso that can be bisected (to hide the Transformer inside). As for her outer shell's costume, either a civilian (modern street clothes) or futuristic/space exploration outfit might work. (I'm not so picky on this.) She'd need something in the back to mount the scorpion legs and tail on, and hands capable of holding a gun with a 5-6mm post (i.e. "Targetmaster class").

If someone has the skill to attempt this one, please get back to me. I have Pincher on order, and hope to have a inner robot or outer shell gun that might look good with her.
    -- Cybertronian.

2. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

I'm sure it would take a few pounds of Sculpy, but could this 6" Lita figure work as a base for an outer shell?
    [​IMG] (Stranglehold says "please!?")
    Her hand has an opening large enough for some weapon to be added, be it 5-6mm/Targetmaster class (Splashdown's spear or Snarler's gun) or smaller. Either way, the head and torso would need to be bisected and hollowed out. If pieces of the inner robot are guaranteed to stick out, just make an opening for them and Sculpy around the opening.

(As for Sam, don't worry about him! Cerebros's Japanese cousin has an outer shell too! :lol  )