Customs: Ideas for a combiner wars Predaking

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Omega495, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Omega495

Omega495 Well-Known Member

SDCC is just around the corner and I hope to see a combiner Predaking. But just in case it is not announced, what are the other options to kitbash or scratchbuild a custom one.

Here are a few which i can think of
    CW Alpha Bravo for gestalt arms
    TR Wolfwire for Rampage (may also be used for Tamtrum and Headstrong's beast legs)
    RID Power surge optimus for gestalt wings

• Like Like x 1
  2. The13Primes

The13Primes Jaxius._

News Credits:
    Streetwise can be converted into Blot for Abominus. All he needs is new arms, beast legs and a beast head

As for the predacons. Hotspot could become Razorclaw with a faux chest.

Air raid and the other jets would make good limbs because of the sleek build

• Like Like x 1
  3. Silverscar

Silverscar Active Member

Seen a picture going around of an official Predaking as part of the third line in the Primes Trilogy. Thus building one might be far too costly to justify when there's an official one round the corner.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Omega495

Yes I have seen it, and will get it when it is released.
    But I have a few unsual ideas for my ideal Predaking, and I don't think any official or third party version would do justice to my vision.
    Its an itch that only a custom figure can satisfy.

You can consider it similar to the GoaGaiGar custom you are working on.
    Although there are many representations for the character, they probably don't match your vision, and so you are making a custom one.

On a side note, I have the MMC Feral Rex and its Jinbao KO, they are pretty close to what I want but still not quite right.

5. Silverscar

Silverscar Active Member

Hmm, I wonder what you're thinking of for each of them though, I'm not sure Alpha Bravo fits any animal shapes other than marine animals XD Sounds like you might be more interested in making a Piranacon instead XD

6. Omega495

I am still at early planning stage and so things would change.
    Overall Predaking will mostly resemble MMC Feral Rex, with a extending abdomen like TFC Ares and UT Warlord's sleekness.
    Regarding armbots, Divebomb will mostly be Alpha Bravo, and will resemble MMC Talon.

Rampage is pretty crazy. He will be Alpha Bravo's torso with TR Wolfwire's limbs.
    For gestalt mode, Alpho bravo's lower legs will form a shell around wolfwire's legs, so that the gestalt is fairly symmetrical.
    While in beast mode the shell would wrap around beast mode torso.

7. DarkProwler

DarkProwler Well-Known Member

I've had one in suspended progress for about a year now. I really need to get back on it...