Ideas for a Beast Wars remake

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by beastal, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

I'd keep a few elements of the original, but would change a few things.

The premise of Megatron traveling back in time to change the outcome of the Great War would serve as the basic premise, but Optimus Primal would be leading a larger strike force of Maximal enforcers sent to capture the renegade Predacon.

The battle between the two ships would result in the time portal opening up, casting both sides to the ancient past. However, the Predacon ship would arrive one hundred years prior to the Maximals. They discover that Megatron has been cyber-forming Earth, and has been working on turning the proto-humans into a subservient slave race. He has yet to find the Ark and the Nemesis because his interference in the timeline has already changed the outcome of the Great War. It never happened. In the distant future, Megatron returns to Cybertron with a massive fleet powered by the vast majority of Earth's energy resources. He invades and annihilates both the Autobots and Decepticons, seizing power for himself.

Primal and his forces must defeat Megatron and reclaim the cyber-formed areas to fix the timeline. It creates a desperate ongoing guerrilla war for the outgunned Maximal forces.

Predacon forces:

Megatron - Just as devious and ruthless as the original BW incarnation.

Screamer - a Predacon security agent who was secretly sent to undermine Megatron before deciding to take control himself

Iguanus - brutal hunter that specializes in interrogation

Tarantulas - science officer, only follows Megatron because he is free to conduct his nightmarish experiments uninterrupted

Waspinator/Terrorsaur - the vanguard of Megatron's invaders, treated as little more than cannon fodder

Scorponok - much more intelligent in this incarnation, Scorponok is an expert in camouflage and patient, methodical warfare - he often leads a team in the field

Inferno - fanatic that believes Megatron is a godlike figure because of his time-manipulation scheme

Maximal forces:

Optimus Primal - veteran Maximal security officer tipped off by the Predacon security agency about Megatron's plans - he has no time to file a report with Maximal Command before engaging Megatron's ship

Rhinox - much older than Primal, potentially even an original Ark Autobot (but who?) he serves as the voice of reason on the ship

Dinobot - Predacon informant who left for the Maximals after a fallout with Megatron years before, his personal vendetta often gets in the way of his better judgment.

Cheetor - rookie member of the crew, has to learn on the job very quickly

Blackarachnia - originally trained to be a double agent, she never made got the chance to infiltrate the Predacons - she is familiar with several members of Megatron's crew

Ratrap - sabotage and demolitions expert who served for years with Optimus before serving under him, the two have a tight bond

Air Razor - elite pilot who keeps the Maximal ship from breaking up in the time portal, she longs to get off Earth and back into space

Razorbeast - he served in the spiritual successor to the Wreckers, he's a tough, surly vet who has probably seen one too many campaigns

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blunderzag

Blunderzag No,Primal...YOU have FAILED

Id watch it
    If they rebooted it somewhere down the line by 2020

3. TLK Barricade

TLK Barricade Keep calm and Hail Megatron.

I went back changed my post almost entirely because I came up with something that I thought was even better. Let me know what you all think of it.

4. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    all I want is a small deluxe sized Season 1 Airrazor. Its the only hole in my collection. Similar in size to CHUG Rattrap. That's it. that's all I need.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zook

Zook Evil Incarnate

YouTube:
    No need to remake Beast Wars. They need to make a proper sequel to it instead. Megatron is a prisoner of war, the Tripredacus Council are secretly trying to take control of Cybertron, Megatron's remaining followers try to break him out, the Tripredacus Council still want him dead and the Maximals have no idea of the shitstorm that's going to take place. This can be War for Cybertron.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    I got this in my head and it's glorious.
    I wish I could actually write it down :( 
    In the end Megatron saves all former Decepticons and Autobots from genocide and unites Cybertron under his rule.
    It's the ultimate deception: Becoming a hero in order to be given power by your former enemies.

It's probably a bit too dark for a day time cartoon :p 

7. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Some Dr Moreau horror tale with Shockwave as a mad scientist who crossed Transformers with animals, and some become Maximals and others Predacons.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sevenlima

sevenlima Well-Known Member

A have a similar idea, could be a alternative sequel ?

9. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No reboot or Remake please but a further adventures would be a dream . Give us those 4 eps that we’re never made (dark glass, greater ape etc ) and give us some more in between eps . I want to see how megatron got the Transmetal 2 driver. Then give us more adventures after beast machines or what not .

Always loved that so many of the toys that never showed up in the mainframe show would show up later in BW2 and NEO and even RID 2001 . Would like to see the other toys that never appeared in any sow get used as well.

10. RumbleCrumble8

RumbleCrumble8 New Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:

11. RumbleCrumble8

RumbleCrumble8 New Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Not really

12. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II The Pristine

News Credits:
    A new Beast Wars cartoon would be very nice in any case.

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    What way to start your forum career.

• Like Like x 1
  14. sevenlima

I like the idea, but the question is where they gonna have a animal alt mode for new members ?

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  15. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    what the hell, ive come up with other different ideas for the other versions of this thread, why not another lol

when their planet begins to suddenly die, the warring autobots and decepticons follow a mysterious energy that could revive their world(the last autobot) to earth. in events echoing cybertron, earths has been partially decimated by nuclear war, with only a quarter of its population having survived. to deal with the surprisingly harful radiation, the transformers are forced to take on party organic based beast modes to shield themselves.

autobots: optimus prime(red bear), bumblebee(lynx), jazz(husky), ratchet(white rhino), stardrive(falcon), kup/bulkhead/hound-big green bot(elaphant), riptide(shark)

will update with cons later

16. sevenlima

The Maximals and Predacons could be transformers from another planet.