Ideas desperately needed

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by ttyo888, Jul 17, 2007.

1. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

Hi I am a fellow Transformer's fan with a writer's block problem and I hope I find the right place.......

I am planning to make a Beast Wars remake of the Transformers 2007 movie. But I need help in the story plot....

I am trying to reinvent the Beast Wars saga but set in human times but still keep it to the roots.

THis fic is based on the new Transformer's movie except with differences. One being is that the Transformers took the forms of beasts.....

I think Megatron is the Hitler of Cybertron and wants to see Maximals destroyed...... He created a Transmetal Driver aka the Sphere to improve the power of his Army... Optimus Primal and Gang fled to Earth and stayed there for a decade or so before his force eventually found them in 2007. But before the Maximals, led by Optimus Primal fled, they captured the TM Driver to prevent the buildup of forces so Megs sends task forces out to find them.

I am now thinking Daniel Witwicky. CAuse I made changes to the G1 timeline.

Basically Spike was 18 when the Autobots and Decepticons brought their conflict to Earth and it was the year 1984. Then in 1987 thanks to human intervention, the Great wars on Earth ended..... and the Autobots and Decepticons returned to Cybertron and never to be heard of again...... The Government basically Sector 51 aka Area 51, cleaned the mess already time the Transformers raged battle.... and denied the existence of Transformers! They even failed to give credit to the Autobots contributions Confused

Spike married Daniel's mother, Carly, a story artist in the animation industry somewhere in the 1990s. At that time, Spike just got a windfall via giving credit to the heroes of Cybertron, mainly he was the creator of the Transformers toyline in this universe so he became a millionaire!

But now basically the problem is the connection between the Witwickys and the Sphere as why would the MAximals who have been hiding from the Predacons for a decade prior the fic, look for Daniel on Purpose?

dear members of tfw2005, your help would be very appreciated... and I will try in my best efforts to complete his tale....

Thank you

2. NMPT

NMPT Goofy ominous nutball

Hmm, well maybe K-9 could be Daniel's dog? Good idea, by the way.

3. Soundbreaker

Soundbreaker Member

I suppose you'd have to start by deciding where the sphere is hidden, if they Maximals lost possession of it along the way somehow and it fell into Witwicky hands or if they know where it is and just cross paths with Daniel at some point. I could see one or two of them hiding in public areas to keep an ear out for disturbances that could be Predacons. Maybe one in a zoo or something. Another roaming the streets of a large city. Perhaps even Daniel were to come across a Pred and gets rescued by a Maximal... There are several venues open. But I know writer's block can be a pain and it's always good to get some feedback. At anyrate, the plot sounds awesome thus far and whatever you do with it should be just fine.

4. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

Hey you guys are spot on! K-9 is Daniel's new dog...... The sphere was hidden in a water body but then I think the explanation is that the Sphere got moved by humans into Area 51...... sounds sensible? I suppose that's why the Maximals are kinda lost.... and yah Spike hated the govt because they failed to give credit to the heroes of cybertron.

5. NMPT

Keep posting info for this fic, it sounds like it'll be great. I'll certainly read it.

6. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

They are much smaller than their G1 ancestors. But their sizes vary..... but do not get any bigger than their alternative forms... but Megatron in this tale is a two head Transmetal Dragon and is the size of a f-22 raptor.

Megatron has 3 modes, robot, two head drake and a cybertronian interstellar jet. But of course Megatron II is quite large but he is the size of an F-22 raptor.....

so I am thinking maybe he fell thru the ice because his thrusters are under his feet.

And yes I am setting this fic in 2014 so the US military will be having upgraded versions of their military vehicles.

regarding the connection to Witwicky, Maybe... Rhinox created a tracking device that can accurately pinpoint the Sphere's location but it got lost and ended on the Witwicky manor?? or maybe the Predacons are also looking for the sphere but they got distracted when they detected Maximals energy signatures on Earth. And they sensed Spark Radiation Rarticles on Daniel... since he got K-9 his new dog?

7. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

The Cast

Maximals

Optimus Primal[Gorilla]
    Cheetor[Cheetah]
    Black Arachina[Black Widow]
    K-9 [Shiloh Shepherd]
    Rattrap[Transmetal Rat.... well he was the one who stole the thing in the first place! But he has an organic cover.]
    Rhinox[Rhino]

Predacons

Megatron [TransMetal two headed Dragon/Cybertronian Jet]
    Raven[Crow]
    Flybot [Botfly]
    Scorponok[Scorpion]
    Scavenger[Sahara Ant]
    Scourge[Locust]
    Hack[Black Cat]
    Scream [Cougar]
    Methane [Cattle]

And yes I am sticking the cow predacon, as I have read a new issue on TIMES saying that 1 cow produce 100 to 200 litres of methane daily.... so how evil is that!

And I still have issues with how the Sphere is going to prompt the Maximals to find Daniel.....

8. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Wait how are you doing the size scale on these? Are you doing them as the animals actual size (considering how small some of them would have to be)?

9. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

No they will not be with the correct sizes..... apparent I want to create a starship trooper effect for the Qatar base attack since it's a foursome attack....

Can you imagine 4 giant bugs, a Scorpion, a botfly, a locust, and a crazy Ant attacking the base?

Megatron I am having second thoughts he would be the size of the McDonnell Douglas X-36 jet about 5.8m X 3.0m

Optimus Primal would be quite big and he stands about 2.5 metres in height.. due to his legs stretched out.

Cheetor is pretty much human sized but sitill slightly bigger than a regular Cheetah cause he is a King Cheetah.
    [​IMG]

Rattrap is human sized but he is the size of a hobbit.

Black Arachinia being slim and about 1.75m.... her long legs...... :p  she took the disguise of Daniel's mother's friend whom Daniel thought was the one that indirectly killed Daniel's mother. You know those Sci Fi spiders living in humans kinda effect... and she did it pretty well.

And yes one small spoiler one of the Predacons might side with the Maximals in the end and finish off Megatron!!!!

10. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

Oh maybe since Spike is so rich.... he goes on a vacation then finds Rhinox's Sphere Locator Beacon by accident. Then he brings it home since he doesn't like the Govt..... and it looks pretty cybertronian.

Then maybe Daniel as an animation student accidentally activated the beacon which causes the Sphere which was in Area 51 to response and give its coordinates to the beacon so it's the only thing that knows the Sphere's location.

Rhinox mentions that the Sphere was a prototype exploration device and protoform producer like the Allspark but the protoform producer is kinda in the testing stage and still not functional but Megatron reconfigured it for evil sorta like change it into a Transmetal driver. Well but don't ask how he did it...

11. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Ok i dont think you should incorporate the toy line into it at all. thats just me. THere definatley needs to be zoo seen in there somewhere. I think you should through a snake in there somewhere and possible airrazor

12. NMPT

Yeah, I second the snake and Airrazor. Though I think it would be cool to see some characters from the movie, like Frenzy or Barricade. Who says Maximals/Predacons can't scan vehicles? Maybe they think cars are the intelligent like, like For Prefect from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

They could appear in just one chapter or something.

13. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

<deleted>

14. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

Hey thanks to a few friends on MSN here are more or less the official list of Predacons. With good reasons....

Flybot [Botfly]
    They lay eggs in humans

Scourge [Locust]
    Needless to say.... they cause millions of dollars of damage to crops

Scorponok [Scorpion]
    Err they sting

Throat Bite [Lion]
    If you are a native living some parts of africa, they will say what Cody Maverick would say.... "I am not the only kid in the village whose dad was..... eaten"

Slither [Python]
    Seen Snakes on a Plane?

Scream [Cougar]
    I heard of cases of them attacking humans

Carrion [Crow]
    err an agent of H5N1 and a harbinger of bad luck

Longhorn [Cattle--Texas Long horn breed]
    One cattle produces 100 to 200 litres of methane, how evil......

Maul [Grizzly Bear]
    There was a huge monster bear about twice the size of an ordinary one in USA who ate a park ranger before getting shot.

Megatron [TransMetal two headed Dragon]

15. Rumble02

official list of maximals yet? and i like the python and crow. but to be honest throat bite does not strike me as a good name

16. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

ok got a better name anyone?

17. Rumble02

how about, "Mane"liner. or um,,,, Steeltrap, MANEframe, (going with a lion mane theme there). Slasher, Leokill, rampage, catilla, catastophy. yeah im going nowhere now. i just know throat bite doesnt do it for me

18. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

Maneframe, sounds pretty good.... but how about Man-eater or Beast......

19. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

20. ttyo888

ttyo888 Active Member

Daniel's dad, spike, found the beacon while on his vacation then he came back home. and then Daniel got inspired by the funny hieroglyphics on the beacon and accidentally activates it....

And The Sphere after it landed on Earth it was detected by the beacon also a ball shaped device, then in 1994 the maximals receive the signal and came to Earth in secret. But the Sphere and the Beacon were not the supposed coordinates. So they took refuge from the PRedacons for 20 years until 2014

And by the way the Sphere is pretty large.... about the size of the allspark. but it can fold up the same way and it also contains its essence too!

Spike is a bit changed from his G1 universe counterpart since he fought side by side with the Autobots. He hates the govt for hiding the truth about the Transformers and also discrediting the Autobots..... What the heck!

Spike even mentioned some of the G1 characters like Optimus Prime and Rodimus, something like Rodimus was a bit pissed off at the humans for not giving credit for those who saved their Planet. Spike also believed that it was the reason why they left for good.