idears

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Oct 26, 2009.

1. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    a voyger class jetfire would be nice able to fuse with voyger prime also i would love to see a leader IRONHIDE think about it

2. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    To be honest, I always thought it would've made more sense to have Leader Jetfire combine with a voyager scale Prime in the first place.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Leader Class Ironhide would be logical, if he had a big enough role in TF3. Voyager Class Jetfire was long rumored, but to be quite honest, you simply can't do justice to the awesomeness of the blackbird jet with anything less than a Leader Class.

4. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Leader Class might be a good place to do Human Alliance Ironhide. Other than that they can't really do it at the same scale as the rest of the Human Alliance line because it wouldn't fit in the same price point.

5. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Alot of people complain abut the kibble on Leader Jetfire, but I just don't see it. It's there obviously, but I just don't see it. It's just awe-inspiring in size, and it blows me away. I am glad I got it.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    A Leader class Ironhide would be cool, but I'm not sure I would get him. Voyager class is big enough for me.

Voyager Jetfire on the other hand, would be a definite buy for me. Especially if it didn't combine with any version of Prime (that gimmick is one thing that ruined the Leader figure, imo).

7. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    well ive been thinking about this alot and they could make the jetfire combine with voyager optimus by haveing his parts pull apart like rid ulramagnus and prime that would allow a better fusion and a better voyager class toy

i would like this to happen so i can keep my leaders spereated and not have to fuse them to get the prime jet fire combonation

as for the leader ironhide yeah i agrea they could make him into a human allince toy maybe they could even make his back piece contane that turrent for the tf2 game

8. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I ended up surprisingly liking the Leader Jetfire more then I thought I would, but I think the biggest drawback are the thrusters that end up hanging off of the back of robot mode, when on the character model the thrusters transform into his legs.

I wouldn't mind a voyager Jetfire, that didn't have the gimmick of combining, just to have a transforming figure of the character that'd be a little more screen accurate.

9. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    same here about a non-combining voyager jetfire.
    I would love to have a blackbird without the engineering of the partsforming taking away the bad-assery of the character.

Only other RotF idea i got falls into that whole Ldr Blackout thing.
    I wish that we'd get an Ultra class of Blackout or Grindor.
    i know it's far too big to fit in with HA, but it was worth a shot.

10. U.Magnus80

U.Magnus80 Well-Known Member

Voyage Prime has that damn "backpack" in the way though. Which leads to: I wish they redesigned Voyager Prime for RotF.

But like has been said. A jetfire that wasn't engineered to combine with OP in a voyager class would be cool. Maybe they could get a smoother jet mode that way.

Leader Ironhide would be mine. Maybe next time

11. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    you could always have jet fire parts hook upto his legs arms and the back pack to make an awsome toy