Ideal Tf story

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by star wars is cool too, Sep 30, 2017.

1. star wars is cool too

star wars is cool too Member

What would be you're ideal tf story. What would it be about. Who would be in it. What media would you want it to be (movie, show, comic, book, or video game). What time period. Leave a short summary on it.

2. The Asp

The Asp Angry Old Man

You don't post things like that here.

post it in general discussion.

3. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Moved to TFGD. Welcome to the boards, btw! If you get a little confused on where to post, don't sweat it. Happens to most newcomers :D 

• Like Like x 1
  4. star wars is cool too

star wars is cool too Member

Sorry I am very new to this. I'm still getting a feel for the website.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Galvatross

Galvatross Make it Mac Tonight! Veteran

I think there are probably hundreds of "ideal" Transformers stories that can be told.

The thing is Transformers is actually extremely broad I feel. It can be WfC or FoC. It can be Beast Wars or Beast Machines. It can be G2. It can be Animated. It can be "Cold War" or "The End of the Road." It can be "A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court," "Dinobot Island," or "Webworld." It can be Revenge of the Fallen or Dark of the Moon or Age of Extinction. Far from ruining Transformers, I feel that every version of Transformers, even the ones I don't like, expands Transformers in some way.

And Star Wars is cool, too!

• Like Like x 5
  6. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

I agree with Galvatross greatly.

But, my current idea for what would be great for the next transformers series would be a Star wars Clone wars styled look at the great war. Optimus would be the main character and have Brave and the Bold like teamups with various characters, but there would also be episodes focussing on entirely different characters. Right now, I'd really like to see a large scale transformers universe after the more limited cast of Prime.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Heliblade

Heliblade Autobot Vigilante of Kaon

My ideal TF story simplified:

The Autobot Decepticon War starts about 10 million years ago. About 5 million years ago the Allspark gets launched and the war spreads across the galaxy. The Ark and Nemesis make first contact on Earth in 1984. The transformers stay hidden for a couple decades until they are exposed in the early 21st century. For the next few decades the transformers adapt to life on Earth until Cybertron is restored. Unicron awakens and the bots and cons team up to finally stop him. 300 years later the Beast Wars happen.

8. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers only, no other species involvement; taking place on Cybertron and the reaches of outer space