Idea on what could work for a plot in movie 4.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonyformer, Jan 7, 2012.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So with all this end of the world talk of Dec 21st 2012 and one of the latest rumors being said that TFs4 may start production as early as winter of 2012, does anyone here think tieing in the whole Myan 2012 end of days thing as a plot point in the next movie would be a good idea? TFs were around about this time according to ROTF so why not say this is when the Myans learnd what they know and what better way of learning what they did and or becoming so advanced than learning it from TFs that were here then? We had the Harvister in Egypt, why not something of the kind in south america some where?

2. Rumbleburst02

Rumbleburst02 Well-Known Member

Not a bad idea but 2012 would be over before the movie comes out (if it comes out)

3. labiblioteca

labiblioteca Active Member

I like your idea. I'ma make a story.

The Autobots are settling on earth while Sam goes to another country because of a project of his job. The Autobots try to regather the scattered pieces of the Xanthium, rebuild, and reproduce them, as ordered by the president. The president tells them about the end of the world and tell them to make more ships enough to carry at least 100,000 persons. All the other Autobots agree to this plan, but Optimus refuses and claims that a planet as majestic as Earth can never end. The other Autobots disapprove this. Optimus warns the Autobots that it is something much bigger. The day before the end starts, the Autobots prepare to leave but Bumblebee refuses to leave until he gets Sam back. Bumblebee, with the help of an Arealbot revived on the moon, tracks down Sam. They found Sam as a massive earthquake hits the place. They fly back to the Xanthium and leave just in time before the Xanthium falls in a huge sinkhole. As they fly up the atmosphere of the earth, they come across a huge planet that goes towards the direction of the earth. They fly and land on the moon. Optimus revives all the other offline Autobots in the Ark and fix the ship. Optimus orders them follow him as he flies to the mysterious planet. As they fire at the planet, it suddenly transforms into a gigantic robot. Optimus recognizes that it is Unicron. Unicron was awakened when Cybertron was destroyed. Optimus and the other Autobots gear up and try to take down Unicron, but he is just to powerful. Optimus orders the others to distract Unicron as he takes him from the inside. Optimus doesn't manage to kill Unicron, but weakens him. Optimus then activates the life core of the Ark and the Ark combines with the other ships and form Omega Supreme. Omega Supreme attacks, while the others try to take out Unicron's eyes. Unicron eventually hits Omega Supreme's flight tech. However, Omega Supreme pushes Unicron into the sun and destroys him. The Earth is once again peaceful, and Optimus tells everybody that the Decepticons are not all dead, for some remain hiding in plain sight.

4. Cranckasional

Cranckasional Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, the mayans DID see the Gods as humans riding on Metalic ship thingies, and 2012 is the return of some god (sorry but I only know a little bit, look up the rest) so instead of "END OF THE WORLD" we could say that....

A robot hid something or launched an artifact that if activated right, could create a second allspark (or something like it). He launched it into the universe just in case it was once needed. That same robot tought the humans (Mayans) to build pyramids and worship Transformers (or GODS). He also told them to make a calender, a calendar that IF translated right, wouldhave the answer to WHEN this artifact would collide with earth ( seeing how the location could ONLY be tracked down by that robot but in contamporary times that robot is dead). Thing is that humans misinterpret this calendar wrong, the day of the return of that thing is whenever they release TF4 and not 2012 (in a way it would be a parody, because I doubt anything WILL happen 2012, and I know people are gonna make fun of this if nothing happened). Ratchet, beingcoming curious of this Apacoliptic theory scans the calendar with cybertronian technologie which BAM is able to accurately read this Calendar. And there we go, a new movie (someone fill in where we are going to get decepticons cause I have NO idea at all).

5. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only problem is the film won’t be released in 2012. Okay, I know the 2012 disaster film also wasn’t released in 2012, but it was released before, so the idea was still in a lot of people’s minds. TF4 will most probably come out in either 2014 or 2015, and the whole 2012 hysteria will be a thing of the past by then.

6. labiblioteca

who knows? There may be more Decepticons hiding in distances like Unicron or Blitzwing

7. rich24

rich24 Active Member

What I'd really love is a prequel trilogy, that way Megatron and Starscream can live again (plus Ironhide), maybe Bumblebee can talk and Prime can be less of a thug.

Plot wise lots of robots in disguise and sector 7 busy actually managing to keep events under wraps. So long as Megs is (back) in the freezer by the end of the third film and the Allspark still hidden it'll work with the other films and could actually enhance them by filling in backstory.

Oh and for pure fanboy delight set in the 80s (I know... never gonna happen).

8. nemesisconvoy

nemesisconvoy Gundam Pilot

I’m a disaster movie fanatic and I love the Transformers films, so tying them both into one movie would be frakking fantastic to me!!!!!

9. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

what about hurricane katrina?

10. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

I don't think they can do much for a plot.

Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, and Shockwave are all dead. Without the major Decepticons, what are they gonna do for the plot? Unicron?

Besides i'll be damned if they kill off anymore of my favorite Autobots. The Bay movies had a good run, but everything must come to an end.

11. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I agree, by the time Transformers 4 hits movie theaters even the jokes about how nothing happened in December 2012 will have worn themselves out. We saw the Y2K thing burn out quickly so I'm sure the 2012 end of the world thing will die out quickly as well.

12. labiblioteca

Exactly.

13. decepticreep312

decepticreep312 Well-Known Member

I would rather have a reboot.... But remember that the seekers are still around for movie 4!

14. nemesisconvoy

nemesisconvoy Gundam Pilot

What about it?

15. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

as an idea for an event caused by TFormers. i mean, with bay if we get a (natural disaster) going, he could focus on that and then have less crappy fights.

16. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    Well DOTM took place in 2012 I'd count that as a good 2012 film. A planet does die.

17. thefinaldoom

thefinaldoom Well-Known Member

It can be about how they got Michael Bay to make another one.

18. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

That would have been a good plot for TF3 if DOTM were TF2, but - as others have stated - by the time TF4 comes out, it will be two years after 2012. Wow, was that ever a convoluted sentence.

Anyway, I think for TF4 they ought to dial it back a bit; make it less of a the-whole-world-is-in-danger thing and more of a slow, local, mystery-based tension with action thrown in where necessary.

19. WorldInFlames

WorldInFlames Set This World Ablaze

I just want a gorram prequel, prehaps something along the lines of War for/Fall of Cyberton?

20. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    As long as Sam/Carly are married, and they have a kid named Daniel, with a hint or full on debut of my favorite Bot Hot Rod, I'm there