idea for new seekers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by swindleservices, Mar 2, 2011.

1. swindleservices

swindleservices Banned

lately iv been thinking if ever get new seekers i would like to see the best fighter aircraft like f16 starcream ,harrier thrust,f35 dirge,mig35 thunder cracker,typhoon ramjet,rafele dirge, or that badass t80 starscream? . come on that would be so cool to have different molds for each seeker but have simillar styled robot modes

2. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    The coneheads are slightly modified versions of themselves in jet mode, but to me, the Seekers are meant to be the same or very similat with few distinguishable parts.

3. jamspeed

jamspeed is so beast!

Ebay:
    That is basically what the Aerialbots are. I would love to see them updated, they already have the leader Silverbolt so we just need the other 4 as deluxes.

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I'd love to see full-size, updated versions of the Micromaster Air Strike Patrol. They could very well become the new wave of Seekers.

5. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    HFTD Terradive is an Su-47, which I think is an amazing aircraft.

6. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I'm writing a TF movie script right now for shits and giggles, and I actually doing this very idea in it.

7. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

It would've been great in the movies if they'd done something like with some of the other US jets, and others from Europe and Russia.

8. swindleservices

swindleservices Banned

guys just think about it the seekers are what seems to be the elite fighting force of the decepticions. there the spetnaz,sas,and us delta force rolled into one to me it would make more sense for them to be different plane to show there strenths and weaknesses

9. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

10. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Autobot Strategist

When I got my first Micromasters, I basically treated it as a G1 reboot, sort of like the Legends line for Classics. To this day I have no attachment to the micromaster fiction, and if I ever do chase down all the Micromasters, I will assign them all a G1 counterpart name.

And as an aside, has anyone else noticed how much Drift's head looks like Roadhandler?

11. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

In Transformers Escalation Thundercracker explains that Seekers all take the same form as a mark of being comrades and that form is usually the form of their leader (who at the time was Starscream).

Seeings how the Seekers represent the same thing as the Autobot's Elite Guard, I would expect that Seekers all use the same for for these reasons, and also as a sort of uniform. I,e; "Lookit dat wingy coney-headed plane dude, he must be a Seeker".