Customs: Idea for dinobot combiner

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by JazzIsBack, Apr 8, 2008.

1. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

My idea is to take Magmatron and give each of his individual components a working robot mode while still making combined form possible, any ideas?

2. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

Unfortuately no. I have yet to track down one for my collection so I don't have a reference to help you. I like the idea though. It will be interesting to see if what you come up with.

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Interesting idea there. No idea how you'd pull it off, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes.
    Would you be going for proper Dinobots? In which case you rework the Skysaur into a pteranodon for Swoop, and the Seasaur into some form of sauropod (apatosaurus, brachiosaurus?) for Sludge...

4. swampflight

swampflight Banned

How about this;see if you can find some old series 1 Beast Wars arms,legs,and if possible,heads;then customize them to the way you want them to look and attach them to the insides of the robot bodies so when they transform they "fold-out" almost like a shell-former.

5. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

im not sure yet though if Ido keep the elasmsaur mode it would be better fitting then that dimetrodon hasbro tried pulling on us