Idea for Animated Episode...

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Ceasar121, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    I'm just putting this out there, crazy as it is, for discussion. With all the G1 nods in TFA. do you think they might do a really crazy episode, like the TF's doing some sort of dimensional travel, which leaves them animated ala 1984?

There have been several crossover episodes in TF history, and being that these guys are obviously TF fans, I think they may say to heck with it and give us the ultimate fan wank. It might be like a series ender or something, but I think there is the possibility for this to pass.

2. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Haha - great idea!

So, do they meet their 1984 counterparts? Or go through the *plot device weird portal* and wake up as their 1984 selves?

Or the *plot device* renders them so that they look (are drawn) like their 1984 versions?

Heck, why not have the TFA Autobots find The MF Ark in the MF volcano!? There's been no eruption to set it off - all the TFs aboard are still unconscious...

No, no, no, wait! They find the Ark, the 1984 TFs have already been reawakened, and are fighting the war, but are hiding (robots in disguise, much?) from the TFA bots, trying to work out if they're friendly...

I don't think any of those are likely to happen, but fun they are fun ideas.

3. thekryle

thekryle Well-Known Member

I think it would be funny if one of them had a dream and it was scene from G1. They the team about it later and are like "I had a really weird dream, and all of you were uglier then you are now!"

4. Blitz Wing

Blitz Wing Triple Threat

I can picture at least one line from that episode:

"Where did everybody's chin go?"

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Ya'know, Transformers in G1 had chins. I know it sounds like heresy but it's true. They just weren't as pronounced.

The ep sounds like an okay idea, but aside from the novelty I don't think it would be all that great. Time travel isn't a very good reason for the animation to change, and there's enough G1 references in there already. I'd rather see more eps centered around the main plot.

6. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    There one things that some of G1 Voices Actors are Dead so I we all The Powermaster as a Superhero to face the Headmaster.

7. Magelite

Magelite I make stupid look good

Heh, how about 1 autobot and 1 decepticon get thrown to a different universe or timezone?

Prime and Starscream end up in G1 (TFA Screamer shows his G1 counterpart how a real back-stabber does it). Black Arachnia and Prowl end up in Beast Wars. Ratchet and Blitzwing end up in R.I.D. Bulkhead and Lugnut end up in Cybertron. And Bumblebee and Megatron end up in the movie-verse (stretch your minds around what that would look like!).

Impossible, but one can wish.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I was thinking of this earlier, I can see a storyline like this happening eventually. Though I'd just use time travel as a whole, and not any sort of crossover. Something like "Bulkhead, Prowl and Optimus and thrown through time, and only Bumblebee and Ratchet can get them back! Witness Bulkhead in the past, fighting dinosaurs and protecting proto-humans, unaware that the Decepticons Waspinator and Blackarachnia have been thrown back with him! In feudal Japan, Prowl is enlisted to help fight the demonic Oni - only to find that the Oni is a legendary Decepticon swordsman! And in a distant, bleak future, Optimus Prime learns of a terrible new foe that he may be too late to stop even if he makes it back to his own time!"

Then, of course, everyone gets back to their own time periods, but the one who destroyed the future follows Optimus back, prompting a huge battle for the future of the galaxy.

I'd like to say that said threat is a Super-Megatron or a Galvatron, and that basically Megatron was reformatted by Unicron at some point in the future. But not actually show Unicron. Something more like:

(Bumblebee, future "Goldbug" version, narrates):Megatron and Starscream put aside their differences and teamed up. Without fighting each other, they concentrated on us, and we started losing, big time. Of course, Starscream never truly put aside his differences with Megatron. He betrayed him at the first good opportunity, and left what was left of Megatron drifting in space.
    "We'll never know what happened to Megatron after that. Only that somehow, some cruel hand of fate snatched him up and rebuilt him. Whatever traces of virtue were in him before were snuffed out. What came back from the stars was not a conquerer, but a destroyer. Maybe drifting in space for so long drove him mad. All I can say is that once he returned, he paid Starscream back ten times over, destroyed all but the few of us you see here, then turned on his Decepticon allies.
    "He is a monster, worse than Megatron ever was. Maybe that's why he changed his name. Galvatron. Though personally, I'd have gone with Dark Gigatron"

(yeah, I know it's Devil Gigatron, but they'd never say Devil on a kids TV show).

9. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    I'd like it if they were trapped in some demension that made them look like the G1 style.

Character that have changed much in design would look almost exactly like their G1 counterparts(Optimus, Megatron, Starscream) and characters that don't really have anything to do with their namesake or are new are just drawn more blocky(Prowl, Bulkhead).

That'd be cool.

10. UltraDevmodious

UltraDevmodious Well-Known Member

as long as it's black & white i am game.