Idea for 3rd Party Weapons

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Star Saber, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    I hope some 3rd party manufacturer makes some of the artifacts/weapons we've been seeing in the last 2 TF series.

Would be nice if we got a more screen accurate Magnus Hammer, one that's more usable than the one we got with Wingblade Prime and Magnus.

Also, with the new TFP series, they could also do Solus Prime's hammer, and a more modern version of Prima's Star Saber.

2. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    I'd be more game for show accurate weapons packs. Without budget/safety constraints we could get some nicely acurate gear. Couple of blasters/swords for Prime, Starscreams blasters, Arcee blades/guns... Hell, maybe even an eye patch for Breakdown if the voyager doesn't have it. And forearms for Prime.

But the 'legendary' weapons could be cool to see in and of themselves, too.

I'd really like for someone out there to start doing more recent upgrades. It's less of a immediate market than G1, but I still think there's interest if the quality is good.

3. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Yeah I'd really love to get better blades and maybe an extra gun for FE Voyager Prime to mimic his show ability to do double guns or double blades. Would also be nice to get proper blasters for 'Bots like Arcee for example.

4. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    I'd like to see heads and weapons sets based on some popular customs. For example with the current customization of the G1 Omnibots how cool would it be to have a head and proper weapons set already to go for the average guy with no bashing skills. All you'd need to do is a less frightening minor repaint and you'd have a slightly less expensive version of your favorite character with no current official update. Maybe even have different spoilers or similar alt mod e enhancements to differentiate from the original mold. This would all be catered toward the entry level type of customizer.

5. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    full set of wfc weapons that slide over the arms of the figures would be great

6. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed

News Credits:
    That was actually one of my goals when I started making custom G1 style weapons at Shapeways. Accessories can be somewhat harder (at least for me it is) but I've always liked the idea of upgrade kits, extra weapons and things that made the various repaints somewhat different.

7. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    If these type of kits were available I think I would feel more comfortable taking a stab at repaints/minor customs.

8. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

Yeah, my vote is for full packs of WFC and FOC weapons kits. Separate firearms and melee sets for each. I would be all over that.

9. PredaconElder

PredaconElder Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    G1
    Jazz's Handgun
    Hound's Hologram Gun
    Sideswipe's flamethrower

10. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Beast Wars guns... please...

11. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    Id like a set or sets of guns and add on parts like scopes, stocks, barrel extension and etc that can be mixed and matched and can be combined to make a BFG . something like the Junkion blacksmith sword sets but with guns.

12. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I'm hopeful Takara takes this rout with the arms microns. They already have a sword combination so maybe we get lucky.

13. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Once and Future Slicer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd love a kit to convert some of the silly missile launchers to blasters, such as Classics Jetfire's missile launchers would convert to his Stormbringer configuration, and Classics/Universe/RTS Rodimus would have his terrible launcher convert to a rifle like the Protector set, but for use with Rodimus.

14. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    I'd actually just like a huge amount of replica for FP Bruticus weapons.