iDarkDesign

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Grendel1979, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Searched and didn't see a thread for him. Sold him some G1 Scorponok screws. Good guy. Easy to communicate with and paid when he said he would.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    iDD and I just completed a massive trade, and he's been very awesome to deal with. He was more than helpful to me, and everything went smooth. Thank you so very much for your help; it's much appreciated!

With that, you can see that I highly recommend my boy here :D 

3. jmr545

jmr545 Active Member

Ebay:
    great transaction wtih iDD - great communication and very easy to deal with - also super deal on the item I purchased, couldn't ask for more - highly recommended!!!

4. Dracomancer

Dracomancer Well-Known Member

iDarkDesign is a class act. I expressed interest in a reprolabeled G1 Outback, we agreed on a price and then he went above and beyond the call by having his brother carry the package along with him while visiting oversees to ship it locally once here to so save on costs. Then after receiving it, iDD declined to take the money we'd agreed to; kindly gifting me the vintage figure.

He's not the first in this community to make me such a gift, but he is amongst the rare breed that truly elevates the TF fandom into something special. So, if you can, pay it forward and help this dude out; he deserves it. I'll certainly be looking to return the favor when I can. Thanks again iDarkDesign!

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Smooth transaction, pays promptly, no BS. Thanks and enjoy!