Idaho Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Grimlock_13, May 21, 2003.

1. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Man I was by there last night because Brickseek said they had a peg full of deluxes and they didn’t have a single thing. Was it the full assortment or just deluxes?

2. N2977R

N2977R Old-School G1

Yeah I went by on my way home from work at 7:30AM, must have just put them out overnight. All I saw were them, a single Elita-1, more Blitzwing, Octane and Broadside (?!?!), and the Studio Series, of which there were 6 (or 8, couldn't tell). Only Deluxes were the 2 lone Dreadwinds that seem to always be there (shock shock).

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    Yesterday the Boise Target had Studio Series deluxes and voyagers, plenty of everything. A friend that lives in Arizona found Blackout at his Target so hopefully the Leaders will be stocked here soon.

4. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I just got back from Nampa target with Blackout. Still a leader Grimlock plus full stock of the deluxes. Didn’t see the Voyagers but wasn’t really looking to be honest.

Brickseek is also reporting that the Boise target should have the leaders too but I’d reccomend calling first to confirm

5. N2977R

N2977R Old-School G1

Is there a trick to using Brickseek? I dabbled with it the other night after seeing what a couple walmarts had (for sure) in stock. Brickseek said they had NONE of what I saw in stock....ANYWHERE.

6. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    Boise Target had the Studio Series Leaders on Friday (sorry for the late report), so they're definitely making it out more regularly.