ID the Megatron I just won

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Prometheum5, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi all!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110209139252

I just won that auction... and I'm wondering if anyone can help me ID the Megatron version from the pics (probably not...) the Browning figure is almost certainly the Kingdam KO (due to the yellow weapons)... the description says Takara 83, but I'm assuming that's just for Megatron... Meg's chrome gun appears to have the side peg on it, but that doesn't appear to really mean anything... the toy looks kinda dull, but that could also just be the photo...
    Thanks!

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Yeah, Browning is Kingdam bootleg, but I have no idea what version is that Megsy. Judging by the accesories a US original G1. Sweet deal actually, even if that Megsy is a reissue.

3. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's what I was figuring... the auction was still at $9.99 this morning, like I had found it the other day... I was ready to pay around 55 for it this afternoon until people started noticing the auction, but that number worked out anyway... anything under a hundred would have been a great deal anyway... a US G1 is perfectly fine for the price, and the Kingdam Browning looks to be in great condition, and has a fair amount of accessories (enough to display completely anyways... even tho it looks like it has one of each fist type.)