I'd like to thank the creators of Animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finally got to watch it. I love all the characters. Especially the Autobots. I'm a huge G1 fan and haven't enjoyed any shows since then. But this show is different. It feels very g1ish. I love the designs. I hope this show last for 5 seasons. I plan on completing this whole line (and buying doubles of Prowl). I hope you guys can get a videogame made out of this toon and human figures ( I will buy humans if produced). Thank you creators for making me feel like a child again and creating a wonderful wonderful show!. Oh when can we expect dvd sets???

2. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I'd like to thank them for making an old fan feel welcome in this new generation of fandom that is sure to grow from the new series. Enough of the old stuff to make me feel at home and that they wanted for me to watch it with enough new stuff to make it an interesting new world.

None of this heck with you old guys Megatron doesn't need an arm cannon, Prime has flames because I wanted them, or it's okay for Starscream not to say anything. Seem a lot of thought went into how can we make this new Prime still feel like Prime, new Megatron still feel like Megatron, and new Starscream still feel like Starscream, Ratchet as a link to you old guy's past, and a host of new characters for you old guys to discover with the new fans.

Thank you Animated team for a wonderful mix of the old and the new so that no fan has to be tossed out just because it's a new series.

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Yes, thank you! Love the show so far!

4. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Thank you for re-capturing the magic that made Transformers so special back in 1984.

5. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good Thread, especially because if they're reading this is the kind of subject that will draw their attention....

Indeed, thanks for a great first episode, and very much looking forward to more... And if it's another 22-minute toy commercial, then it worked. I'll be buying these next year...

You hear that Hasbro? This formula worked, so keep that in mind for whatever you do next.

6. joopsta

joopsta Masterpiece, Encore and 3P collector

News Credits:
    I'd like to thank Hasbro for waiting another half year with releasing the toys. Way to go guys!:( :( 

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks for an awesome show, with awesome looking toys (should be even better once they get released). :bowdown: 

8. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought this series was going to be shit but i seriously like it, Starsceam seems so evil, they got his character spot-on. Can't wait to see more of Blackarachnia she seems extremely evil and sneaky. I hope the Decepticons wont be turned into a joke, like Crumplezone and Ransack in Cybertron, I want evil, powerful Decepticons

9. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    THANK YOU.

Very much.

This show was awesome.

10. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

I am just glad we got a better written show. I mean the last 3 shows were okay but pretty limp compared to BW/BM in the story and charicter departments.

Also I am glad to see 2d animation again!

11. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

I second everything said in this thread. The show is simply great.

12. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

THANK YOU.

this has a great show has G1 feel to it

13. Pauly T

Pauly T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks.

TF:A is what TFs look like when updated by people who actually like TFs!

14. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    The show is really awesome so far, first showing really put it into high gear for me. Now, let's see if it tops BW, which may happen...

15. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

That would be tough but I hope they're able to pull it off. I just hope the rest of the fandom comes around to accepting Animated earlier than for BW.

Too bad the target audience is for kids and Cartoon Network is taking part in the production, otherwise I'd like to see Animated get in the jokes that BW managed to despite it being a kids show.

16. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

I say Thanks as well. After my upmteenth lousy Christmas this year. This was the best present I ever wanted.

17. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    TF Animated 4 Life!

18. ShockWave_AZ

ShockWave_AZ Shock and Awe

News Credits:
    After watching the show I too would like to add my thanks to the creators. I grew up on G1 so this show had me excited. Just the design shows that great care was put into the art and production. I just love how the Decepticons are twice the size of the Autobots, even Starscream was twice the size of Prime!

Congrats on getting me hooked again on Transformers!

19. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thank you...now the wait for the toys will feel longer, gah!

20. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

I would like to also parrot everything said in this forum so far. This show is awesome personally for me the show was so G1 riddled it was like watching the original show for the first time all over again.

These writers deserve a huge ass bonus cause they just made hasbro a ton of cash when they start producing the action figures.

Not sure I have a gripe when saying i liked prime with the mask on but hell this is a different prime i mean he is younger than ratchet he is allowed a mouth :) 

Why cant these writers do the writing for the movie I loved their version of starscream it was STUPENDOUS very G1. Its weird how close tom kenny's (spong bob voice) voice is to the chris latta star scream.

It makes me a little sad that my greatest transformers experience of 2007 is the animated transformers and not the transformers movie. Bay just screwed the pooch re imagining the thing, admitedly my opinion only.