Ichabod

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by derex3592, Feb 5, 2011.

1. derex3592

derex3592 New Member

Hate to give someone a bad wrap--But this guy deserves it. Purchased a Macross model from him back in the middle of December...still haven't received it. Paid with Paypal so hopefully I can get a refund. This guy says he mailed it, it came back to him and he was gonna mail it again. Never showed up and he hasn't responded to any emails or pm's in weeks. AVIOD deals with him!

2. azdragon58

azdragon58 Well-Known Member

I just recently bought some figures off of him... The whole transaction went without any problems what so ever... I want to thank him for giving such a great deal on the figures... My son will enjoy them when he gets them for his B-Day... THANKS...

3. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    Quick replies to messages, kept in constant contact, shipped when he said he did and came in relatively fast considering holiday scheduling. All around good guy. Thanks!

4. ThatTFDude

ThatTFDude that guy who likes robots

Good seller he just had a few hiccups when getting it to the post office, but overall a very nice guy.

5. henry_earth

henry_earth Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    got my package pretty quickly thanks

6. kavemon3

kavemon3 Well-Known Member

Had a smooth transaction. Good communication and professional shipping and packaging. Thanks.

7. Mellobeats

Mellobeats Member

Holy crap, this guy air sealed the figures that was shipped to me, responded timely to my messaged, and gives great prices. I would love, hold-hands with, marry, make love to, bear children, and grow old together with. Seriously, guy is a class act.

8. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Bought a Beast Wars Ultra Megatron and Beast Wars Metals Convoy from him. Fantastic condition, prices, packing and shipping. Awesome guy to do business with.

9. pooparat

pooparat Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    My bad experience with ichabod

I have a BAD EXPERIENCE dealing with ichabod and it is unlikely that I will ever buy from him again. Here are the detailed facts of my experience buying MP Wheeljack from him, so that you can judge whether this tolerable or not:
    August 10th: I made a payment through Paypal
    August 12th: ichabod a response said that it will be shipped on Aug 13
    August 13th: I confirm with him whether the the item been shipeed
    August 19th: After one week of zero response, I still didn't receive the item and ichabod never confirm that the item been shipped. So I send an email tell him how upset I am and I will open a Paypal dispute after one more week if he still won't respond to my PM.
    August 19th: He respond within the same day with what it seem like a blank message (His respond was put in the quote of previous message). So I ask him why did he response me with blank message.
    August 20th: He respond to my previous question and said that it wasn't blank message and he have shipped the item since last Friday. And so I respond to his message, asking for the tracking number.
    August 24th: I still haven't got the item nor any response from him about the tracking number. And so I start my Paypal dispute and will wait for a few days before I escalate the claim.
    August 26th I escalate the dispute to a claim.
    September 5th Since ichabod never respond to the claim, I got an email from Paypal state that I would get a full refund.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015