Icecream trucks

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by lazerrodphill, Jun 6, 2008.

1. lazerrodphill

lazerrodphill Well-Known Member

You mean to tell me bay is turning sideswipe and sunstreaker into icecream trucks. He's an asshole!

2. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twins doesn't automatically equal Sunstreaker and Sideswipe.

3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Eh, not sure where you're getting that... it's an awful big assumption there dude.

I mean, just because the leaked Call Sheet is refering to the Icecream Truck TF as being TWINS... it does not automatically equal Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

Now, if you read the call sheet -and I'm not going to post this in a spoiler warning given the context of the thread you entered at your own risk-, but it states that they give chase to the Decpeticon Audi R8 (simply referred to as Decepticon R8, but we know an Audi is on the set) and crash and end up bickering about it. If it is those Twins it could easily be a set up for them going and scanning more useful modes.

But, like I said, just because the Call Sheet mentions them as Twins doesn't mean they're Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

4. lazerrodphill

lazerrodphill Well-Known Member

yeah you're right I just do'nt like bay to much. Everything can't be g1 but the whole insect design is kinda annoying when you have the movie figs that were'nt in the movie with cool head sculpts

5. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It could be like what Laser Optimus said, or maybe the same for Runabout/Runamuck
    could also possbilly be Rack n' Ruin.

6. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Totally understandable. I mean, I wasn't a big fan of the designs when they first leaked either for the first movie, but I learned to except them for what they are. It's just a different take on an old property.

As for Bay, well... I can't say I dislike him personally... I don't know him. But, as far as his movies go... besides Transformers the only other ones that I like are Bad Boys and Bad Boys II.

Still, just got to wait and see what happens. I mean, they only just started filiming this stuff really.

7. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Id say by twins, they might be referring to Rumble and someone else besides frenzy.

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I'd take any names with a grain of salt since this is the same team that missed with there being a difference between Devastator and Brawl. The twins could really mean anything since the movie has a whole different set of rules no matter what they might try to tell you about being fans themselves or going to Transformers school.

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Doubtful the "ice cream truck twins" are going to be Sideswipe or Sunstreaker, or Runabout and Runamuck. They could be original characters created exclusively for TF2.

Wait til my brother hears about this. He'd probably be like "WTF?!"

10. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    Rack n' Ruin is perfect for these two

11. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm. That'd be interesting. Might make for an interesting pair on scene.

12. GetterDragun

GetterDragun Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seriously, the ice cream truck is the awesomest concept in years. It is like Diaclone.

Think of it, remember there were 3 motorcycles, we know one was arcee, but what if two of them were individual robots that could combine together to form another vehicle, it's like a 2.5 changer. That would be awesome.

13. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    Does anyone think or consider that the Ice Cream trucks just might be explosion-fodder for action sequences?

14. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Wreck-Gar and Backstop?

15. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Hmmmm, well lets use logic here. They are Autobot. And they are twins. It could very well be Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. They ARE Twins after all. Of course Sideswipe's color scheme would go from red to purple and white. And Sunstreaker would have to go from yellow to purple and white. Their ALT modes of being super fast, exotic sports cars would change to now being an ice cream truck. Who knows what their personalities change to? If they even have personalities that is.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past Bay. They could honestly pick out any name and slap it on whatever character they want. If you want justification for that comment - just look at the previous movie. That ice cream truck could just as easily be Wheeljack and Brawn as easily as Prowl and Cliffjumper.

Lets just prepare for the hilarity folks. Midgets, more humans, dessert-formers, YAY!

16. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    You mean to tell me people are turning rumors into baseless assumptions on the internet?!

DN

17. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    :lolol 

18. PrimePower04

PrimePower04 I got the touch!

I really dont like the The ICE cream Twins...Come on all that money being spent on an ice cream truck! I really hope its not a transformer...If they change thier alt modes i would be ok with it but I really hope the Ice cream truck is only in the 1st 15min. of the movie!

19. Allsparky

Allsparky Denied

Maybe Bay is just screwing with you guys,"doctoring" up some false info and pitching it out there to get everybody all riled up!

20. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    the Ice Cream truck splits in 2 and their individual names are Ice and Cream.