ian5555

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by gen1fan, Mar 16, 2008.

1. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    WATCH out dealing with this guy. Sold him over $275.00 dollars wroth of parts at a discount rate due to the bulk of the sale. Clams that I never sent him an updated list of all the item that were part of this buy before payment was made. Clams that I sent him extra peices that he did not need.

When he write in his wants tread a plain description I need all Piranacon accessories, I had a sheild which last time I check it was part of the accessories for that combiner. He clams that he wrote me and he did not need this part.

Yes I had asked my wife to mail the package out, and some how it did not get shippied out from her work. Ok I take a heat for that.

He wants everything for nothing cause he looking for parts to 20 year old toys. Just stay away for this guy YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I actually had a good deal with the guy. Bought a batch of accessories off me and it went fine, very quickly paid and kept in touch when they got to him. Not a problem at all.

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    he bought some seeker parts off me and was a excellent buyer.Would sell to again anytime

4. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Bought some Animated from me, Immediate payment and was nice enough to throw in some extra for my time.

Thanks!

5. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Traded him some G1 Hosehead accessories for a G1 Weirdwolf gun, Slag, and Junker prehistory Grimlock. Great communication, easy to deal with, and fast shipper. Would definately trade with again.