Iacon Package - Who Wants In?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Swoop Dogg, May 15, 2010.

1. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg me King!

News Credits:
    ***UPDATE ALL TOYS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED. HOWEVER, THE BOX (AND PIN, COMIC) ARE STILL AVAILABLE***

I can't go to Botcon this year and I really want the Botcon Breakdown figure but I don't want the other figures. So I am thinking about buying an Iacon package and selling off the rest of the stuff. Would anybody want to go in with me and get some of the figures? Here's what I was thinking:

The Iacon package for a member of the Transformers Club costs $315 (which includes the $10 online registration fee). In order to become a member of the Transformers Club, it will cost me $40. So the combined total comes to $355.

For sale would be:
    $71 + shipping for Spark - CLAIMED BY JazzEd
    $71 + shipping for Clench - CLAIMED BY THE IRON MOOSE
    $71 + shipping for Breakdown - CLAIMED BY ME (Swoopdawg)
    $71 + shipping for Streetstar - CLAIMED BY BScorpinok75
    $71 + shipping for Sky-Byte - CLAIMED BY Cheetimus Primal

All of this would equal the $355 total combined price.

Shipping (USA only - sorry to those not in the U.S.) would be whatever it actually costs to ship - no more, no less.

You can pay me via Paypal when the figures arrive to me after Botcon is over.

I'd also be willing to sell the rest of the Iacon package stuff (box, pin, program/comic) for $25.

What about the Transformers Club membership benefits (magazines, figure)? I would get these for doing all the work and putting the money up front. I think that is fair - if you don't like it, then don't join in with us.

Nothing is set in stone, but I just wanted to guage interest. Let me know. If I can't sell all of the figures I'm not going to do this. Maybe we can work something out so that we all win and get these figures for a decent price. Of course, this assumes I will be able to get a Iacon package before the set sells out.

I did this back in 2007 (because I wanted Thundercracker) and it worked out well for all involved.

Let me know!

Swoopdawg

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  2. Biotoakid

Biotoakid I've never been wrong

News Credits:
    I really only want Clench and Breakdown. What if I paid after Botcon? Cuz I will have NO money afterwards.

3. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg me King!

News Credits:
    I already claimed Breakdown. However, Clench is still available. I wouldn't expect any payment till after Botcon - when I actually have the figures in hand.

4. Biotoakid

Biotoakid I've never been wrong

News Credits:
    Yeah, but how long would you keep them before someone offers more?

5. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg me King!

News Credits:
    I have no idea what you are talking about. It's pretty simple. If you want Spark, then you get Spark for $71. No one else gets him - even if somebody else offers more later. Once I get the figures in hand, you pay me via Paypal and then I send the figure you paid for to you.