Iacon One convention spotlight:Guests/Souvenirs (w/Greeting from Depth Charge)

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Free Trader, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Free Trader

Free Trader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, this is it, my final post before leaving for Iacon One in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I hope to see lots of you there! $15 gets you in the door 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 8.

One last convention spotlight/reminder- on our amazing convention guest list and souvenirs

For all you comic fans:

Bob Budiansky - the writer who gave names and personalities to your favorite classic G1 characters!
    Don Figueroa - fan-favorite artist who's cranking out one hot series after another at IDW!

And to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Beast Wars, my personal favorite among all Transformers storylines, who better than the stars of the show?

Venus Terzo - voice of the lovely/deadly Blackarachnia
    Scott McNeil - the man of many voices: Dinobot, Rattrap, Silverbolt, and Waspinator
    David Sobolov - voice of the gritty Maximal Depth Charge

Click HERE to hear what Depth Charge thinks about this weekend's convention!

And don't miss out on our souvenirs - the Golden Disk/projector accessory set, and autograph art prints drawn by Don and colored by Josh Burcham.

Iacon One - the fan convention just doesn't get much better than this!