Iacon North Manitoba Transformers Fan Club Fan Gathering August 27th

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Robimus, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Robimus

Robimus Wanna'be Cassettebot

News Credits:
    The Manitoba Transformers Fan Club, Iacon North, is holding its first ever Fan Gathering event on August 27th in Winnipeg, MB Canada.

Its going to be held at the Thirtsy World Flea Market, 1111 Ellice@Erin from 10am-5pm. Dozens of local Transformers collectors will be taking part in the event and we have ten plus tables reserved for the event.

There will be buying, selling, trading, looking, talking, eating and a ton more stuff. We'll have our usual huge displays, this time featuring both TFCon 2011 and Botcon Exclusives as well as the usual art we display from Marvin Mariano and Alex Milne, tons of G1 toys(both for display and sale), a small video display, plus more!.

I'm bringing several hundred Transformers myself and I'm only one of the many collectors taking part.

Part of the procedes will go to support local charities. Admission is free! Be sure to check us out if your in the area!

[​IMG]

2. Robimus

Robimus Wanna'be Cassettebot

News Credits:
    JUst a few days to go for lots of buying, selling and trading, as well as some awesome prize draws!