I you where to bring back one Autobot...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Firestorm777, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

There have been many Autobot casualties, but if you where to bring back one of them witch one would it be?

The Arialbots and Warpath count.

If I where to chose I would pick Jazz. We never got to see much of him since they kill off all the cool characters.

The only thing I would change would be that he would take down bigger targets instead of getting tossed around. And make him use his battle shield more.

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Either Arcee,Jetfire or Que.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Warpath easily.

Ironhide had his time in the sun and Jazz has been dead for so long i'm numb to his death here. Warpath can easily be retconned since he never appeared in any of the movies. He could get better.

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

How the hell would you bring them "back" when they never died in the first place due to not being in the movies?

Clearly you have not adapted to the idea the movie is trying to get across that "Bumblebee" is the cool character.

Plus, Pontiac went belly up anyway, so it would have been pointless to have a silver Solistice drive around in a movie that's part car commercial when the company can't even service it anymore. And to be honest, I've never seen a hardtop Solstice in my life, they're all convertibles.

He shot Megatron in the face, the biggest bad guy in the film. If you really want him back, go read the alternate movie continuity comics where Megatron wins, since Jazz gets resurrected (with more ambiguity when it comes to morals) in that timeline.

5. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    he's probably reffering to the DOTM Video game, as the game is meant to be a prequel and those guys die there

6. Autobot Burnout

In that case, the OP really needs to learn the difference between cannon and non-cannon material in terms of what the movie recognizes.

7. KayeMinor

KayeMinor Banned

the arcee triplets.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Or atleast one of them. Grey Delisle finally gets a TF Role and it's like two lines of dialogue. :( 

9. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Wait, how did they die? I know it has something to do with Shockwave.

10. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Bumblebee is overpowered and overused on camera along with Optimus. I understand why but it would it would have been nice to see Ironhide or Sideswipe get a good LONG fight.

11. Arbitron

Arbitron Banned

I believe you mean "canon", not cannon.

12. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Only Elita-1 died, Arcee and Chromia fates were never revealed, but considering the 2 years gap in rising Storm and DOTM and the fact they never were in dotm in some way i can easily assume they died in that 2 years gap

13. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Wheeljack

14. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

I would like Jetfire to come back. Did they name Wheeljack, Que because of branding issues? He's named him Wheeljack in the game.

15. Autobot Burnout

Have you even SEEN all of ROTF? It's rather clear when CloneCrusher comes in and kills two of the three. The Third one is killed by Shockwave IIRC in the comic that explains the origins of Brains.

Bumblebee and Optimus are the two biggest money making names in the movie franchise. Of course they get the best and longest fight scenes in the movie. Heck, half the DOTM final battle is just Prime coming in and defacing every Decepticon in sight.

Ah, you're right, thanks. I get the spelling mixed up sometimes.

16. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

Jazz most likely and definitly Arcee!

17. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i am sure it was starscream who did it, as Starscream is in the background and clonecrusher was poiting at Ironhide, but i am not sure

btw in the comics books, ALL 3 sisters are alive and other thing hte one shockwave killed was elita-1 (who was also shot in egypt), again i thought u didnt ocnsidered the comics canon

18. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Wheeljack was named Que because that's what Michael Bay wanted to do. Basically the same thing that happened with Brawl

19. Autobot Burnout

I'm pretty sure I saw the minesweeper arm from a Buffalo burst through the ruins to grab one of the bikes, and then the robot said arm was attached to started shooting. I could be wrong, haven't seen it in a while, but I remember the ENDLESS threads about whether or not that was a second Bonecrusher doing the attack. It certainly was not Starscream, who even in his tatooed plane deco did not look as tan as the robot in that scene.

And as for the comics, I am willing to consider them psudeo-cannon at the very least if they do not contradict canon as set by the movies themselves. Admittedly, I only read the summaries on TFwiki, not the books themselves, and I was not aware all three bikes were still alive or that Shockwave was just as useless in killing in them as he is in the movie. Still doesn't change my opinion that they were more useless than the Twins.

20. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    None of the above. Canon or non-canon. They're dead and Michael Bay can't hurt them anymore. For God's sake let them rust in peace.