I would pay money for new custom SWTF heads... G1 style!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dark Starscream, May 11, 2009.

1. Dark Starscream

Dark Starscream w/Powermaster Cobra Cmdr.

I love everything about the SWTFs, except for the heads resembling their pilots. How... lame. It is cool that the Millenium Falcon transforms into two robots. But why do those robot's heads have to resemble Han and Chewie? That's where the whole concept fails.

What I want are new heads for my SWTFs... heads that resemble Transformers characters. Who can do this for me? Who has the talent, and the time, to create all new, high quality heads for these figures?

I would love to see companies like iGear or Fansproject release new heads for these characters, enabling us to really expand the fiction for SW and TFs.

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:

There are some very talented Customizers, sculptors, and casters in our Radicons forums. Perhaps putting your request in there would yield some results.

And yeah, more "Transformer-ish" looking heads would be awesome--for us TF fans. But I believe they are trying to reach the Star Wars fans a bit more than the TF fans IMO!

3. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I think you're missing the point of them being Mechs. But good luck in your quest! As stated above, go to the Radicons commissions request page.

4. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

I would disagree. I belive the concept fails in the poorly executed robot modes.