I wonder...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by giga-galvatron, Jul 31, 2008.

1. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

Do they have a place like repolabels but for guns for Tfs? Like some of my classics like Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Sideswipe will need extra arms and I was wondering if there was a site they had guns akin to how you can get sticker labels from reprolabels.

thanks

2. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    I doubt it. It would have been noticed a long time ago by someone.

3. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

Transrepro.com - Transformers Reproduction Parts and Accessories at their Finest
    They updated in May of this year, stating that they were trying to get things back up and running. The driving force behind it, Ken, has suffered stroke(s?), so ordering may be a little hit-or-miss. Your best bet is to e-mail them first, to see weather you should get your hopes up or not. Other than them, some of the board members may be able to cast weapons. I know Sculpt-Bot casts heads, but I'm not sure about weapons. The kitbash forum would be a good place to start if you want to give it a go yourself. Hope this helps!

4. giga-galvatron

Thanks for the help guys. I wish Hasbro or someone would do like a weapons pack based off some of the generic laser guns from G1 or something. Like the gun that Ironhide uses or Cliffjumper. Those would be nice.

5. giga-galvatron

I went to that site. I might pick up some Sideswipe guns. i wonder if they fit in the classic fist holes.

6. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Well, I stand corrected, and it's for the best. pure awesomeness.

7. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

You could always mod the part if it doesn't fit, and no one would get all up in arms for you butchering an original G1 part. Though it would be better if the part was cast AFTER it was modded.

EDIT: As G1 Hot Rod's guns fit in Classics Roddimus' hands, I would think that the Targetmaster Firebolt they have would also fit Classics Roddy.

8. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    On a side note, I've found that Pretender Classics Bumblebee's small gun is great for Classics Bumblebee, while Pretender Classics Jazz's small gun is great for Cliffjumper.

9. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Aloysha's Corner was another maker of clone parts

Broken Arrow Toys

Looks to be down right now, but they say they are trying to come back soonish.