I will trade my TFCC Sideburn and cash for your TFCC Sideburn! Please look!!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Eman7673, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Beast

Hey guys, I really need a favor here. My Sideburn arrived today and the right shoulder joint was a little loose, so I attempted to tighten it myself by putting a dab of crazy glue on the ball joint. I've done this dozens of times with other figures with loose ball joints. However, I didn't realize that it would affect the display of the car mode. As you can see by the headlight area, the right arm isn't perfectly flush with the middle area, which bothers me a whole lot. This isn't a serious defect by any means (and can be fixed) but I need my exclusive figures in perfect condition, and my Sideburn isn't doing it for me now. There is also a problem with the gun. When you put the missile in, you need to manually press on the tab to secure the missile in place, otherwise it won't be secured in the barrel. I will trade my Sideburn (figure, gun, and missile only) for your Sideburn and I will throw in $12 to even it out. Please PM me if you are interested in doing this, it'll help me out so much. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    just send it back to fp in account of the missle for a replacement...

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^^^

Yeah, for 12 bucks, it really isn't worth trading a perfect figure for a damaged one:2c: .

4. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Beast

Is there some kind of replacement fee I'll need to pay?

5. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not as far as I know, just email them saying the missle launcher is broken slightly adn could you have a replacement figure, they keep spares as with botcon.

6. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Beast

Oh ok I didnt know that was an option, I'll call them and try to sort things out

7. CookSux

CookSux Infectious Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yah it should be free... they've replaced everything i had a problem with... even packaging.

8. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Beast

I called TFCC today and told them about the missile and launcher, they said they will replace that no problem. They did want me to send pictures of the Sideburn to see if he needed to be replaced, and I realized that there is a tiny piece of the upper right arm thats shaved off and isnt even with the upper left arm, which leads to that noticeable gap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You guys can see from these two pics that when I switched the arms of Sideburn and RTS Rodimus, its very noticeable. I sent them these pics and they said they want pics of robot mode for any defects. I told them all I wanted was a replacement right arm that would possibly fit better. Does anyone agree?

9. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay: