I was under fire again on 7-13, Airsoft Pics!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by DaggersRage, Jul 16, 2008.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Okay, so should I be putting this on the show yourself forum? I'm posting these here because this is where FPS gamers go to and would have the most interest, anywho....

This weekend I had one of the best days of airsoft ever! It was an reunion game for Florida airsofters, a bunch of guys new and old got together to shoot each other silly. So far I was only able to find 3 pics of myself, but I know that I was recorded on a video camera while under fire, I'm just waiting for them to post it on the internets! Heck, I know I got recorded while doing that snail crawl Snake does in MGS4. (It's not a problem these pics are from myspace is it?)

This one is me just communicating to my team, I'm the guy in the hat and goggles on the left.

[​IMG]

This next pic has me on the move, I think. I'm not exactly sure where I am by looking at that. I think I found a flanking posistion and was going to move there. I know that by this point I'm completely filthy, I was everywhere at the field, I would crawl under extremely thick bush, jump across water, hide in muddy swampish areas, and once time hid in a barrel semi-Snake style ((the barrel was cut open to allow access anyways)).

[​IMG]

And this picture I think just makes me look cool. Even though I look all smug'n stuff, I was being an absolute dork by screaming stupid taunts at my opponents such as... "You missed" and "My grandma can shoot better*"

*I then immeadate ducked to cover after yelling that to avoid embarrassment, some people are crack shots.

[​IMG]

2. kronos

kronos PSN = KRONOSX1

News Credits:
    A buddy of mine tried to get me into airsoft. I even spent like $150 on a gun. I just couldn't see paying the range fees. They wanted $25 each for an hour. Plus to get better guns was expensive!