i was thinking

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by omega knight, Jul 1, 2006.

1. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    is cybertron the only line that red alert will have 2 hands in or will they go back to 1?

2. butz

butz slippery when wet

I'm thinking Cybertron was the last series for that particular character, so yeah, its probably the only one. If they name a character Red alert in whatever the next series is, theres really no way of knowing what they'll do (but I doubt it'll be the same guy from Armada and Cybertron).

3. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    In G1 he had two hands

4. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    And I think the only reason he had 2 hands for Cybertron defense Red, was so he could have the arm mounted hammer/claw/gun.

I hope we see another incarnation of Red, but to be Red, it needs the Visor, and 1 arm to be a cannon.

(This rule does not apply to CD Red Alert because he has a Big Freakin Missile on his shoulder)

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Armada Red Alert only had one hand as a gimmick. The Cybertron one simply renovated the design, and improved on it. If you look at the Defence version, the armshield keeps the attachment thing going.
    I'd say that there's a fair chance either way if we see a Red Alert of him having attachements or not. It's not a widely used idea, though, so probably not, even though I personally find it to be really fun as an idea.