I was so stoked to watch a series at the same time as everyone else, yet I missed the premiere :P

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by CaptainSlayer, Oct 3, 2018.

1. CaptainSlayer

CaptainSlayer Bayfomer Fan

As of this writing, I just found out that Cyberverse had already started airing.

Last month was super busy for me and I just got moved into a new home (still unpacking and everything!) so I haven't had a chance to keep up with the show or dive in just yet.

After writing all of my blogs and reviewing shows that everyone finished ages ago, I was so ready to finally be on the same page with everyone else and still somehow managed to miss the starting line haha.

I plan on catching up this weekend to be with everyone else but I'm curious, how do you all like it so far? Aren't the episodes significantly shorter than other shows? What are your first impressions?

No spoilers, please. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  2. streak2

streak2 lost in space rn

Twitter:
    I have been seeing mixed reviews, Personally, I really like it! It has its bumps here and there but they have been doing a great job at working with the passing despite the limited short time in episodes and I feel like they will make a really interesting story with it! I would recommend checking all the 6 episodes that are out now and then deciding if it is or isn't worth to keep watching.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly? I couldn't get through the pilot.
    The visuals are jarring, the animation is a bit off and the gimmick of Bumblebee not being able to talk is getting old, fast.
    I couldn't connect with it, at all.

I realize it's not for me, it's for kids and there's nothing wrong with that. I truly hope the kids enjoy it, they deserve all the joy they can get.
    It's a shame it didn't work out for me, the trailers had some compelling scenes, especially with Megatron and Optimus. (Dat Optimus voice, tho!)

Maybe you'll enjoy it, and if you do, congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  4. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    great for us all to be experiencing it together :)  cant wait for u to start blogging

• Like Like x 1
  5. kmc

kmc Well-Known Member

That when 11 min per episode comes in handy -- you can catch up an entire season during a happy meal.