I was so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by KING KONVOY, Jul 30, 2007.

1. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I’m almost always home during the morning time but not today. Why? Because I had Juror duty! What is the probability I that the day Hasbro puts up Alt Rodimus I have Juror duty? Now even though being summoned is annoying that is not what pushed me over the top. I was one the people checking HTS all weekend (at least once an hour on Thursday & Friday) during SDCC. I knew it was likely that they would put it on Monday so I made sure I had two HTS customer services numbers in my cell. I called about five times before 12 and politely asked for Alt Rodimus. The first call happened to be a few minutes after he was first listed. Each time I was told by customer service that it wasn't listed. They lied to me 5 times and I don’t know why! There was limited computer access and I don’t but my passwords on public computers. I checked and there was Alt Rodimus listed as out of stock. I called to ask if there was some sort of mistake but of course I was dreaming. The customer service agent on the shift change told that it was up since early this morning and it sold out. That is when I got pissed! Of course I did not take my frustrations out on her or any one else. I just don’t understand why they lied. Even if they were not allowed to sell it via phone—which I highly doubt—they could have easily been upfront about it and told me to find a computer. But no, they decided to lie! Imagine my surprise when I view the front page and saw the time he was listed. I had to sing hymns to calm down! Even more disturbing is that I could’ve brought my laptop to jury duty and gone on their wireless network for free! I guess you live and you learn. I know I can still pick it up but with a limited budget right now it’s frustrating. The rest of the day wasn’t bad. I was discharged from juror duty and aced my first Graduate School exam; I got the highest score in the class! I’ve even been getting some great job opportunities while I’m in school. The positive far outweighs the negative and I’m thankful and blessed. I’ve waited for 9 hours to vent to people that understand me.

2. NemesisPrime

NemesisPrime Banned

Bummer.

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    how did they lie to you? they told you it was listed and it was.

4. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I'm assuming they said "wasnt" but he made a typo...

5. KING KONVOY

News Credits:
    It was a typo. I was typing too fast! I needed to vent! Fixed* I'm exhausted!

6. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    ah ok. That is very strange that they told you it wasn't listed.

7. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So why didn't you?

8. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    QFT

If you thought it truly was going to be listed today, why didn't you bring your computer? It's nobody's fault but yours.

What good did calling do? You didn't need to use passwords just to check to see if he was listed, right? Why didn't you just check on your own instead of wasting time calling?

You should know by now that HTS phone operators don't know anything about the items they are selling.

EDIT: Oh, I get it. You wanted to buy them over the phone, and they lied. That still doesn't mean you shouldn't have come prepared.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  9. KING KONVOY

News Credits:
    I didn't know until I got there. They didn't advertise it. I saw some people on laptops and asked if they were on a wireless network. Some people were serving on a juror so it was their 2nd and 3rd day in the waiting room. You learn form expeirence. I supposed some others were happy to detect a unsecured wireless network.

10. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Oh, I see. If you didn't know you would have internet access, then that does indeed suck. I wrongly assumed that you would know that.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  11. KING KONVOY

News Credits:
    I've already criticized myself. I don't need you to add injury to insult. Why bring a computer if it’s unlikely that there will be an available wireless network. It was not there a few months ago! You can purchase items via phone. So regardless of computer access I should've been able to order via phone. There is a limited amount of computers and 10 minute limit. I can't hover over the computer all day. It’s rude and inconsiderate to others. What difference would it make if they wouldn't let me make a phone purchase? No matter what I'm not putting my password on the public computer but I digress. I didn't post to go back and forth with you. I just wanted to share my experience; the good and the bad. We all say shoulda, woulda, coulda but sometimes you can't anticipate the right course of action.

12. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Please see my last post.

13. tobecat

tobecat Transformers KISS Toby TFW2005 Supporter

Sorry to hear that. A perfect Hasbro storm.

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    You'll get over it. There are worst things in life then missing out on a toy.

Maybe a seller here can help you.

15. oldg1fan

oldg1fan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sorry to hear you didnt get one. I was at work sending an order at 7:30 am , I was checking the internet on my cell phone and saw that Rodimus was available . I reached into my pocket and pulled out the phone # for HTS (which I have been carrying around all weekend on our family trip to Disneyland just in case) and called. I got helped right away I just said I wanted to place an order and the lady on the phone was great , very nice and helpful. Sorry you didnt get her to help you. I hope you can find your figure somewhere soon. congrats on your test.

16. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

How much did they comp you? Make them pay for a Rodimus, lol.