I was so close to being dead today...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by optimegatron, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Okay, I'm shaking a bit right now, so please disreguard any typos and stuff.

Today I was at school when this dude I hate shows up and starts calling me stuff. Of course, naturally, I replied with name calling. So we start this curse duel (I was so fucking close to start spamming my fist in his face, but lucky for me, I'm a total violence phobic) So we keep cursing each other when he got close.
    Too close.
    He pushed me with his chest, as I was gathering my courage to clutch a fist.
    Then the bell rings.
    We both went our seperate ways, to class.
    Okay, it all went good during those 45 minutes, and I went to the 2nd recess of the day. Then, all of a sudden, me and my friends hear running behind us. One of my friends looked back, then just started running away like a lunatic. I looked back and saw the same guy as before running towards me, this time with a pair of keys... He pushed me to the ground and lifted the key in the air, as if about to stab me in the neck. I got up, and luckily for me, I had my self-defence lessons as a child so I was able to grab his wrists, headbutt him, and apply pressure to the inside of his his elbow to cause him to drop the keys.
    But there's one thing I can give that bastard. He's got pure brute force. He knocked me over, grabbed me and started choking me. I kept gasping for breath, even though I was running out of it. I was thinking less and less about releasing myself from his death clutch, and more about remaining calm and breathe.
    Then, as if angels, my friends (who like me, aren't the most battle-experienced) came running with some rocks and sticks. He released me, and was like "Okay, I let him go, now let me go" They walked towards him, and he backed away just enough for me to place my foot under his. He fell down, and I told him to stay on his back. Now, I'm a pretty childish guy for a 16 year old, so I decided to toy with him. It went something like this "Well, look ho's begging for remorce... Bitch. Who has the power now? With a single snap oh my finger" of course I snapped my finger just then "I will sentence your fate." Then, I told my friends to close in on him to scare him a little "If I ever hear you speak to me, or about me, I promise you, I WILL snap my finger." I walked away and let him run like a wuss. I totally felt epic that moment, but it still leaves a problem, him and I have the same routes to our houses. And he used a pair of keys before, what's gonna happen during my 10 minute walk, if he tried to assassinate me AT SCHOOL?
    Okay, beyond that I can only say that I went to speak about what happened with our principle, and she made sure not only will I get home safe, but he's not gonna leave his house for the comig month. Funny, I've never thought anything like this will ever happen to me, but it did. It's not like I live in some kind of crime area. On the contrary, I live in one of the least criminal areas in my country!
    Just wanted to share this... Unusual scenario that I experienced today. I think I'm not shaking anymore.

2. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure being 16 you weren't about to die just from getting into a little rough housing with some kid in your school. Honestly this sounds stupid and you contradict yourself a lot from your words and your actions.

3. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Um, if none of us would notice he was running at us he would pretty easily enter a sharp piece of rusty metal into my, say, neck?

4. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree.

The term "asking for it" comes to mind. You poke a Lion and don't expect to get bit then your not exactly the brightest.

5. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah and you can also slip and fall down on a sharp rock...

6. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Dude, there's a difference between us calling each other names, and him running at me trying to stab me. I think what could have happened is a little more than "being bit". It's getting torn to pieces by a fucking lion.

7. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah yes......I can almost remember those days......those almost forgotten days of being young....and dumb.......

8. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Right. Any moment any one of us could be dead. Your point is...?

9. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude, whatever it is that caused you to "hate" him and for him to "hate" you, you both need to let it go. Its gotten to the point where you're fearing for your life over something that seems really stupid. You have to ask yourself, is it worth it? When is this bullshit gonna end? Your post seems to indicate that you subconsciously know better, but yet you act against that feeling. *shakes head* not good man. Not good.

10. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    This reminds me of my school years, before I attacked them all with a rock.

Ah, nostalgia.

11. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    Honestly what I don't understand is that you guys got into a conflict because you decided to start cursing at him also, two wrongs do not make a right. It also seems you're a little imtimidated by this person, but still get your group of friends or whatever to back you up and then turn it around on that person. On top of all of that you then make it seem like you "showed him what's up" and now you're scared of him yet again. I'm so confused it's ridiculous to think you almost died.

12. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Nice. You give me advice instead of calling me stupid. Suprise suprise. But yeah, I guess it's more or less over between us. And I can admit my weaknesses, and to be honest you're right, it doesn't happen often that I feared like that, and I don't wanna be on tommorow's news. In the bad way of the thing.

13. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Hm, that's also a perspective. Well, I guess it's hard to explain if you haven't (and I wish you never will) experience it yourself. When you have a situation where you've got the upper hand and even though it may sound pretty naive and stupid but I'm gonna say it anyway, "have the power over him", you get this sudden BAM of confidence that lets you say whatever you have in mind.

14. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Hm, suddenly I feel a little better knowing there's a flash of humor in this thread. I was hoping for it a little.

15. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    Honestly I've been in high school I know how it is, honestly though you don't need to get the upper hand on anyone just to get confidence.

16. Cavshock

Cavshock Well-Known Member

If only you would of hit him in the nuts and played the air guitar over his body while he was laying on the ground.

Chuck

17. optimegatron

News Credits:
    1.That depends if you have confidence
    2. I know that, and I am quite confident of myself, otherwise I'd use the opportunity to escape, not make a speech, but I meant the type of confidence where, in this specific situation, you can "even the odds" with someone who threatened you. Plus, if you were in my place, you probably wouldn't do it because you don't use an opportunity like that to try and make an awesome hero speech

18. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Haha, I'll save that one for next time.

19. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Cool, teen drama.

Just so you know, you lost any pretense for moral superiority the moment you faked a truce so that you could sucker-push him and posture like a jackass while you sat on him.

Sounds like you're one set of keys away from being almost as much of an asshole as he is.

20. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    This all the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.